Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

no freeze you must stand with him no matter what he do
Screenshot_20221108-175841_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is clout chasing to the highest of degrees, clown behavior. Dude was never a factor in this conversation but needed the spot light as I assume he's a non factor in the music industry.

If you look through the yeezy subreddit.. I think they will sell pretty well still.. obviously not standing in line for them or selling out in hours but they will sell. Yeezys are comfortable and an easy wearing shoe in general.

Yeah, I dont see stans lining up for those kicks without the Yeezy branding
Maybe in 20 years, when the teens have grown up, nostalgia is stronger, and the association with Kanye is a distant memory.

This seems to be working with the Kobe line.

they are going to have to lower the price drastically for them to sell.

like guy said above in a few years kanye cult will buy them just like they buy kobes still without his name.

but the price gotta come down now since you dont have to pay kanye anymore

you serious?

they have released 4 of kobes old adidas sig shoes under the "crazy" line since he signed with nike and they continue to do so to this day
Yeah I can imagine a lot of people rocking these
47A8CC23-2E21-4961-A7F4-4DC7D49F6E60.png

*heavy sarcasm*

Ain’t no one wanna rock Kobe’s without Kobe’s name on it. Doesn’t make any sense.

Yeah I can imagine a lot of people rocking these
47A8CC23-2E21-4961-A7F4-4DC7D49F6E60.png

*heavy sarcasm*

Ain’t no one wanna rock Kobe’s without Kobe’s name on it. Doesn’t make any sense.
none of his adidas shoes ever had his name on it on the shoe besides the insole. his head was on the back of the kobe two tho and that model has yet to retroed

you guys sound so uneducated man. not sure what your purpose of downplaying the old kobes tho. they must sell if they keep releasing them.

and its not just once

they have released the crazy 1 atleast 4 seperate times after initial release

they have released the crazy 8 atleast 4 seperate times after initial release

they have released the crazy 97 atleast 2 seperate times alreast after intial release.

they have released the crazy 2 once after intial release.

Last edited:
Serious question. When adidas decides to sell them, how would you know if they aren't affiliated to the yeezy brand? I believe adidas owns the sply-350 trademark as well. Since they own the colorways, it'll be smart to first just drop the same shoes that have already been put out there. Not like there are some very visible yeezy logo on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom