Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Calling a pedo your 'campaign manager'
This will surely go well

We get hung up on this child abuse stuff… This is one of the reasons why I hate the left, the one size fits all policing of culture, this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent.
I’m grateful for Father Michael [a Catholic priest Milo claims to have had sex with as a teenager]. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.
Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody who is 13 years old and sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty, who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty.
In the gay world, some of the most important enriching, and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships are between younger boys and older men. They can be hugely positive experiences very often for those young boys.

Wondering if all this is just going to increase the tensions between some Jewish folks and some Black Americans .

Wondering if all this is just going to increase the tensions between some Jewish folks and some Black Americans .
ezgif-2-e9b175fcec.gif

At some point, if you’re republican, you’d have to realize every swinging Richard thats wants power tries to pander to you. At what point does your intelligence feel tried?

The point of all of this **** is political power. There are two political parties in the country: one is white people (and some ultra-orthodox religious minorities) and the other is a mix of pretty much everybody (including white people) all in one big ol' melting pot. The powers and money behind the white folks party know the country is soon going to be majority-minority, (i.e., melting pot) and their hope for any lasting political power lies with two things: stacking lifetime appointments to courts and dividing the groups who make up the melting-pot party.

Getting Jews to hate Blacks and Blacks to hate Jews and Whites to hate immigrants and straights to hate LGBTQIA+ and basically everyone to hate everyone else is the goal. Because if I don't trust you and you don't trust me, why would either of us vote for each other?

So the white people party folks find gullible suckers who "represent" groups from the melting pot party to stoke that division and create outrage. And the gullible, for whatever reason -- money, power, a sense of greater acceptance -- play right along saying dumb-*** incendiary ****. And meanwhile, the folks who gain from this division (both here in the U.S. and those overseas who benefit from a weakened U.S.) giggle and back-slap each other because they know that 35% of the country hates some group from the melting pot party enough to vote for the white people party, regardless of how much it's against their own self-interest. And that will be *just* enough to stay relevant, because the melting pot party has to bend over backwards to keep countless different groups -- with equally disparate priorities -- together to cobble up enough votes to defeat the white people party every two years.

Kanye, Kyrie and others who play into this BS are simply gullible fools. They'll never see any positive outcome from playing along with these bastards -- in money or reputation. They're being used to stoke division, period. And even if they succeed in achieving what the white people party folks want them to do, the white people party folks will never, ever, accept them as anything more than useful idiots who simply further their political goals.

The point of all of this **** is political power. There are two political parties in the country: one is white people (and some ultra-orthodox religious minorities) and the other is a mix of pretty much everybody (including white people) all in one big ol' melting pot. The powers and money behind the white folks party know the country is soon going to be majority-minority, (i.e., melting pot) and their hope for any lasting political power lies with two things: stacking lifetime appointments to courts and dividing the groups who make up the melting-pot party.

Getting Jews to hate Blacks and Blacks to hate Jews and Whites to hate immigrants and straights to hate LGBTQIA+ and basically everyone to hate everyone else is the goal. Because if I don't trust you and you don't trust me, why would either of us vote for each other?

So the white people party folks find gullible suckers who "represent" groups from the melting pot party to stoke that division and create outrage. And the gullible, for whatever reason -- money, power, a sense of greater acceptance -- play right along saying dumb-*** incendiary ****. And meanwhile, the folks who gain from this division (both here in the U.S. and those overseas who benefit from a weakened U.S.) giggle and back-slap each other because they know that 35% of the country hates some group from the melting pot party enough to vote for the white people party, regardless of how much it's against their own self-interest. And that will be *just* enough to stay relevant, because the melting pot party has to bend over backwards to keep countless different groups -- with equally disparate priorities -- together to cobble up enough votes to defeat the white people party every two years.

Kanye, Kyrie and others who play into this BS are simply gullible fools. They'll never see any positive outcome from playing along with these bastards -- in money or reputation. They're being used to stoke division, period. And even if they succeed in achieving what the white people party folks want them to do, the white people party folks will never, ever, accept them as anything more than useful idiots who simply further their political goals.
:emoji_100:

i’d think that latter preceded the former, that is to say the distrust leads to the partisanship. the distrust is sort of an expected outcome of very nature of different peoples with different values in proximity to each other (more homogeneous countries tend to have more trust, tho people everywhere can & will find something to disagree about/not trust their fellow man for)…definitely to some extent the parties take advantage of this & even do their best to foster/play up this aspect of distrust for support…but i don’t think there is much of a need to get people to hate others; people do that quite easily on their own without prompting

On this episode of The Rematch, Etan Thomas is joined by Rabbi Harry Rozenberg to discuss the hottest topic in the NBA right now, Brooklyn Nets point guard Kyrie Irving and his suspension. Conversations like this one need to be had to gain perspective and grow from the situation.

The Rematch with Etan Thomas: Rabbi Harry Rozenberg on Antisemitism, Kyrie Irving’s Suspension, Nets’ 6 Steps to Return, ADL, More on Apple Podcasts

Man Kanye is trippin.
where I’m from smoking Sherm is a big drug in the streets. Not everybody that smokes gets naked and eats their own toes. Some people get kinda delusional or fixated on a topic.
the effects of Sherm progress on people and it kinda mimics hyper-mania and can turn in to full blown schizophreni. Smh
kanye has a natural mental illness but it reminds me of when people are having a dip episode and are talking about bizarre stuff and people are trying to reason with them or argue. What’s coming out of their mouth isn’t the problem. It’s what’s going on in their brain. Frustrates me.
paint no way you’d have me in front of the barclays defending this man on my free time. I don’t care how much I support him. Get his mind right first then we can talk about rockin out lol

Back
Top Bottom