Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Anything labeled as limited is going to sell out instantly. Clear monarchs with a pony hair swoosh limited to 500 pairs? Gone. Reselling for a stack.

Only people that wear a red shoe are either Bloods or super hypebeasts

explain these.

M43399_01.jpg

these were da GO TO shoe back in da day before Air force I's were made in GS sizes for girls.

:lol:
Coincidentally, Kanye been fake deep since Steve Jobs passed away. For a minute he promotes the message of New Slaves, and next thing he is selling 100 dollar Egyptian cotton white shirts to his fanboys. Makes good music, but what an *** and a culture vulture Ye is now.

listen to all falls down

I think we this article found the reason Ye is so ignorant.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.co...hat-happens-when-you-dont-read-boo-1825475113

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...kanye-west-turns-author-idUSTRE54P5L820090526

West’s derision of books comes despite the fact that his late mother, Donda West, was a university English professor before she retired to manage his music career. She died in 2007 of complications following cosmetic surgery.

“Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed,” West said. “I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book’s autograph.”

“I am a proud non-reader of books. I like to get information from doing stuff like actually talking to people and living real life,” he said.

That quote is from 2009. He (kinda) reiterated this feeling in “New Slaves” three years later: “Y’all throwin’ contracts at me/You know that ****** can’t read.”

Recently, he tweeted that his collection of self-help tweets was going to eventually be a book that he’s writing in real time on Twitter, which is exactly the type of thing that a ***** who doesn’t read books or have any respect for them would say.

His politics—including his support of Donald Trump—fit under the “I don’t read ****” umbrella. He’s conflating contrarianism with bravery and intellectualism. To nonreading-*** ******, people like Trump or Candace Owens are free thinkers—mavericks unafraid to challenge the status quo. But if he’d actually pick up a book (and not just any 48 Laws of Power-*** book, but the right books), he’d be aware of the danger of that type of contrarianism and aware that for people like Trump and Owens, their words aren’t about free thinking. They’re specifically and intentionally tethered to white resentment, which is also often tied to anti-intellectualism. They’re actually the antithesis of free thought. They don’t think. They incite.

Kanye is not unique in this, every person I have ever encountered that doesn't do the serious reading but instead relies on Twitter, and cable TV peddles this struggle contractarianism too. Always relying on anecdotal evidence to make their case, just like Kanye always does.

And when they do read, it is many hand-picked articles they think back up their point, but they have not actually read, or can't comprehend what is actually being said in the piece.

naw, all red Nikes always been fire (air maestros)

and lets keep it hundo...if they were just air trainer EXT or tech Challenge EXT they would've still sold well.

If Kanye wore them they would have.

Look at what he did with the flyknit trainers. Without that though, they would have sat.

you spelled off shoot of da original LV kanye wrong...

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-photoshoot-by-la-mjc-08.jpg.jpeg

Those were weak too

The all read hype was always weak to me. Screamed "look at me" from a distance

Last edited:
no they weren't.

They probably weren't "wearable" but they are what you call a art shoe. It was unique.
It reminds me of The Flash.

The black solar ones >>>>
An all red colorway is art?

Or... did pseudo intellectual kanye tell you that? :lol:

I can’t tell people what to like because it’s all subjective but... them joints were trash b. There’s no excuses y’all can come up with for them.

There was a red shoe hype and those were in the forefront of the movement. But the narrative around the shoe was better than the shoe itself.

But in the end, 750’s >

The only Kanye shoes that looked good was the first Yeezy's. Only reason why cop these ****'s is cuz of hype. You can't tell these look good.

kanye-west-yeezy-season-6-sneaker

yeezy-3-the-idle-man-adidas-kanye-west-shoes-1170x587.jpg

Man cmon. Ive always thought Kanye was a ***** but his shoes with nike were all nice.

With that said, all yeezys are now the official trump supporter/alt white shoes. LOL the fan boys will be in denial. That man hates you and your kind an you gonna have his name on your body? Lol have some self respect

Alex Joned has to be playing the longest recurring political character ever.

Kanye is not unique in this, every person I have ever encountered that doesn't do the serious reading but instead relies on Twitter, and cable TV peddles this struggle contractarianism too. Always relying on anecdotal evidence to make their case, just like Kanye always does.

And when they do read, it is many hand-picked articles they think back up their point, but they have not actually read, or can't comprehend what is actually being said in the piece.

You might as well just @ him dog. :rofl::smh:

Back
Top Bottom