Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

That jenner-kardi family been planted seeds, candace just the reaper
Even by Ye's accounts, Kim was trying to get him help and he refused

I don't think she deserves blame for this. If he would listen to her more, he would be in a better place.

I know people dislike the family, but seems like they tried to get him the help he needed.

Candace Owens is just a legit evil person.

I don’t get it, did Kanye really think he was above being canceled? You have white billionaire franchise owners being ousted, he thought he would just skate on by? Oh well he can cater to that same audience as the my pillow guy.

I don’t get it, did Kanye really think he was above being canceled? You have white billionaire franchise owners being ousted, he thought he would just skate on by? Oh well he can cater to that same audience as the my pillow guy.
you remember they tried to cancel him before with Taylor swift. Im sure he's knows what he's doing and been through it before.

only time will tell for real.

If corny equals one of the best selling artists off all time, and comes with a combined net worth of over $230 million, then sign me up Steve Buscemi.

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

Didn’t even take a full day :lol:

I think all the companies parting ways with Kanye…will only serve to give him more support (and make him look like the victim in all of this, with some half truths that they will run with in a terrible way)

It’s sick. But people really buy in to the “cancel culture” stuff. And in their heads, this is just confirmation of their priors.

Not actually looking at the fact that it is simply a product of capitalism.

Candace Owens just completed the vaporization of billions of dollars in black wealth.

and now she's working on transferring the rest it...to her white husband.

This is level of evil uncle tom-ing that I never thought Id see.
She arguably worse than this guy:

1666709391302.png

she's elevated her self above fictional evil villains.

Without Adidas, Ye is worth $400 million. The remainder of Ye’s fortune, Forbes estimates, comes from real estate, cash, his music catalog, and a 5% stake in ex-wife Kim Kardashian’s shapewear firm, Skims. (A source close to Skims told Forbes Ye hasn’t been involved with the brand since its 2019 launch.)

Removing Ye from the billionaires’ list caps off a yearslong saga between the rapper and Forbes. Ye always felt his net worth was undervalued. When he first made the list in 2020, with an estimated $1 billion fortune, Ye wasn’t happy. “It’s not a billion,” he texted us at the time. “It’s $3.3 billion since no one at Forbes knows how to count.”

This pattern continued every year, with Ye continuing to complain about our low numbers. For this year’s valuation, Ye sent documents claiming his Adidas partnership alone was worth $4.3 billion. When Ye learned he would clock in at $2 billion overall, his unhappiness with Forbes leaked to the tabloids.

Losing Adidas was the final nail in Ye’s net worth coffin. GapGPS +2.5% terminated its Yeezy partnership in September. Earlier this month, JP Morgan reportedly unbanked Ye. French fashion house Balenciaga nixed their relationship with Ye on October 21, just weeks after he walked their runway at Paris Fashion Week.

Just yesterday production company MRC said it would not air a completed documentary on Ye and talent agency CAA, where Ye was signed, dumped him.

The two had been in partnership since 2013, when news of their Yeezy collaboration was announced. In the decade since, Ye’s ridden wave after wave of conflict—with Taylor Swift, with his former recording home Universal Music Group, and more recently on social media against Kardashian and her boyfriend at the time, SNL alum Pete Davidson.

Now the road has ended. (There’s always the chance Ye could relaunch Yeezy on his own.) Five days ago Ye made his first post to Parler, the right wing social media site he agreed to acquire for an undisclosed amount after getting locked out of Twitter and Instagram. He quoted Romans 8:31.

“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”

Back
Top Bottom