Kanye West-Spaceship Video Scans

Joined Jun 8, 2006
I came across these scans and the video would have been dope. Too bad it was scratched. I just thought I would share.

[h2]"Spaceship" - The Lost Video[/h2]

Let me take you to Flight School!

Joined Sep 12, 2007
THIS IS %$%*@%@$!!!!!!!!!!!!
u mean to tell me they started a vid for this and didn't execute?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
$%*$ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined Jun 8, 2006
yeah but just by looking at the pictures you can sing along

they should have released it

Joined Jan 29, 2009
please get rid of this post. I hate this. everytime i see something about this it pains me to know it wasnt made. my favorite kanye song. the video looks dope.and they scraped it.. Pass me the footage.. ill finish it!!

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

please get rid of this post. I hate this. everytime i see something about this it pains me to know it wasnt made. my favorite kanye song. the video looks dope. and they scraped it.. Pass me the footage.. ill finish it!!
It's not that serious.

Ruck13

formerly killa kyleon
Joined Nov 26, 2007

They NEED to release this...i don't care how old the song is.

Joined Aug 17, 2004
I'm still waiting for the real "Flashing Lights" video...

Ashton Kutcher never came out.

HE NEVER CAME OUT!

Joined Sep 18, 2008
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

please get rid of this post. I hate this. everytime i see something about this it pains me to know it wasnt made. my favorite kanye song. the video looks dope. and they scraped it.. Pass me the footage.. ill finish it!!
It's not that serious.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now