Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

mean.gif
at Kanye bringing out Drake tonight, I'm sick.
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

KNEW IT

Still loved every bit of the show sunday tho

Kanye feel the pressure, Drake is dominant right now, he's like Ye was after graduation but with all the social media nowadays he's even bigger.

As much Kanye is about his fashion **** and all that, this rap **** is the reason why he's relevant in the first place and currently, Drake runs this rap ****.

i don't get how ye is "stanning out" just by showing love to his homie while performing in his hometown, a homie who happens to be near the top of the game right now.

i mean, ye admitted (think it was to sway) that drake's "hotter" in the rap world right now... as he also admitted he hasn't even really been focused on music lately, but trying to produce product.

think he said he's prolly put 20% into music lately, and 80% into fashion... and it's pretty obvious drake's been putting his ALL into music.

it they're gonna be pitted against each other, be honest, ye's tour, performance, and the bare art of the whole thing, is better than drake's... and donda designed drake's stage set up...

ye's catalog of hits is better (granted he's been in it longer), and he's a better performer (i've seen many clips of drake performing live and it's not that great sounding at all)...

but the reality is, they're cool with each other (my girl love kim k and has shown me pix of them all having dinner together, and drake had all the kardashian's promoting his album for him), and not really competing... i don't think he's conceding anything, just showing love for a fellow artist doing his thang right now. as ye said in that bbc interview, he's got love for his peers who work around the clock to produce their art.

What's so bad about dude bringing out Drake? :lol:

I don't get it?

The fact that when WTT came out it was pretty clear there was a beef between GOOD Music and Young Money. Then you had Pusha going hard at Drake for awhile. Don't forget Common had that song at Drake, also a GOOD music member.

Plus it's kind of weird that the whole tour there have been no special guests at all, but then dude brings out Drake? It would have made more sense for a Chief Keef appearance in Chicago, or a Big Sean appearance in Detroit like I already said. But instead he brings someone out from a label that they have openly beefed with in the past? Makes tons of sense.

What's so bad about dude bringing out Drake? :lol:

I don't get it?

The fact that when WTT came out it was pretty clear there was a beef between GOOD Music and Young Money. Then you had Pusha going hard at Drake for awhile. Don't forget Common had that song at Drake, also a GOOD music member.

Plus it's kind of weird that the whole tour there have been no special guests at all, but then dude brings out Drake? It would have made more sense for a Chief Keef appearance in Chicago, or a Big Sean appearance in Detroit like I already said. But instead he brings someone out from a label that they have openly beefed with in the past? Makes tons of sense.

Ohhhhhh ok, I see......You're just taking it way too seriously.

Not trying to argue brah. I see your point, but still. You're taking it way too seriously

Last edited:
Nah, I don't really care. I was just explaining the only reason why I can think of it being a "big deal"

But as a huge GOOD Music fan, that has been for a long time, it's always disappointing to see him supporting someone who clearly needs no support, rather than his own signees that clearly could use some promo/support.

At Big Sean's Detroit show last year he brought out Kanye, Common, J. Cole, Pusha T, and a lot of other people.

This year for his Detroit show he brought out Drake and Nicki Minaj. It was kinda disappointing, It was still cool to see All Me because I do enjoy that song.

I mean, Kanye didn't even have any guest appearances in HIS home town.

Blessed to have seen him perform Homecoming live

I was basically in the exact same spot as you but on the opposite side. Wish you had it recorded from that side. I swear on the second verse he was looking at me the entire time while I was rapping along to it. Then as soon as it finished he let out the biggest smile. Rapping homecoming along with Ye while he was most likely looking right at me was one of my favorite concert moments ever :smokin

Also is it just me, or does he look at me right at about 41 seconds in. Dude gave me that Kanye glare so I INSTANTLY stopped recording :rofl:

Last edited:
Heads on here trying so hard for a Kanye/Drake beef. Only people pushing that were rap blogs looking for views. Drake & Ye have crazy respect for one another and you can tell by how they influence eachother's sounds. There's a reason why Ye brought out Drake in Toronto, just repaying him for OVOFest. He did say "Drake is GOOD Music", aint got to be signed to be part of it.

New Yeezus Shows

Tour Dates:
02/13 – University Park, PA @ Bryce Jordan Center
02/14 – Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Arena
02/15 – Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center
02/17 – Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
02/18 – Hamilton, ON @ Copps Coliseum
02/19 – Albany, NY @ Times Union Center
02/21 – Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
02/22 – Atlantic City, NJ @ Boardwalk Hall
02/23 – Uniondale, NY @ Nassau Coliseum

On sale Friday January 10