Karhu Retro Runners

Sizes for the caramel went out fast after 290 pink posted. Plenty of KW lurkers around for the "hype"

Last edited:
Finally got my Pallas after a few weeks worth of shenanigans with the USPS...then I find out Kanye wore them
indifferent.gif

Can't blame him though, these things really are fantastic. Not gonna let some hypebeasts dissuade from a shoe I really love haha

Brand exposure can be very good for Karhu and I do wish them well as a company. I hope this makes them bring out more heat, and allows for more awesome collabs. I don't want Karhu to be afraid to try new things, let their innovation show and make some awesome sneakers.

Brand exposure can be very good for Karhu and I do wish them well as a company. I hope this makes them bring out more heat, and allows for more awesome collabs. I don't want Karhu to be afraid to try new things, let their innovation show and make some awesome sneakers.

Since Karhu was the original 'three stripes' brand and sold the rights of its' iconic stripe to a brand that Kanye is associating with right now. Maybe he did it in sort of like a homage thing cos of that piece of history who knows, but the brand will definitely gain more attention from this.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on the FootPatrol size US10. Came out to $110. Hope I got a decent deal. So, if I wear a size 9.5 in AJ1s and size 10 in Airmaxs. Am I good with the size 10?

Iirc sns had it lower at the 2016 year end sale. Somewhere around usd90 pre shipped. Or it might be at somewhere else. But nonetheless 110 is quite a good deal imo.

You can download fitting room app by asphaltgold. It is somewhat close to the sizes of all brands i own. And in my case it shows the same size as Asics GLIII

Thanks for all the info guys. Wow, that was fast shipping. Placed the order Thursday night, came in this morning. Glad I ordered a sz 10. They fit good. It's a nice sunny day in SoCal, so straight to feet they went.

Do the Mt. Saanas have a leather toebox? Never realized until your pic just now, I always assumed it was nylon or something

Back
Top Bottom