Karhu Retro Runners

How'd you get the extra 40% off?

Edit: NVM, changed shipping to US and I see the sale prices. Pretty good deals, thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
How'd you get the extra 40% off?

Edit: NVM, changed shipping to US and I see the sale prices. Pretty good deals, thanks for the heads up.

No problem man, glad you were able to figure it out. I can't wait to get both my pairs in.

Just saw this last night, finally the Porvoos go on sale! Hopefully the shipping is as fast as the last time I ordered from them

This might be a long shot now but does anyone happen to have any leads on the Mount Pallas Caramel Fusion 2.0? Should have copped way back, nowhere to be found in a size 11.5 or 12 now smh. Any help would be appreciated.

The SlamJam sale is now 50%. Went with one of the Porvoo Arias. Had been decideding between it and the marzipan Synchrons. In a way my indecision paid off lol. Might still cop the Synchrons if they're still on sale later on.

The SlamJam sale is now 50%. Went with one of the Porvoo Arias. Had been decideding between it and the marzipan Synchrons. In a way my indecision paid off lol. Might still cop the Synchrons if they're still on sale later on.

I think with this brand you definitely can wait for a sale. Just don't be like me and end up missing out on the Mount Pallas :x

I think with this brand you definitely can wait for a sale. Just don't be like me and end up missing out on the Mount Pallas
sick.gif
To be fair, you might not even be having that problem if not for Kanye

Got my Porvoos today too. Great to finally have them in hand! ...Kind of annoyed that I missed the further reduction on SJ though haha

Need some sizing advice.
Looking to pick up a pair of Fusions but reading through the thread . . . seems like some say 0.5 down, TTS, or 0.5 up.

I usually wear 8.5 in: Flyknit Racers, unpadded Flyknit Trainers, AM1, Ultraboost, and NB 997s.
Size up to 9 for: padded Flyknit Trainers and Asics GL3s.
Feet are slightly wide.

Any input would be appreciated.

Go up .5 since you have wide feet.
Need some sizing advice.
Looking to pick up a pair of Fusions but reading through the thread . . . seems like some say 0.5 down, TTS, or 0.5 up.

I usually wear 8.5 in: Flyknit Racers, unpadded Flyknit Trainers, AM1, Ultraboost, and NB 997s.
Size up to 9 for: padded Flyknit Trainers and Asics GL3s.
Feet are slightly wide.

Any input would be appreciated.

Just thought I’d let everybody know to avoid ordering Karhus off of Blends’ website.

Picked up a pair of Mt. Sanaas and when FedEx didn’t deliver, Blends told me to figure it out on my own.

Back
Top Bottom