Karhu Retro Runners

Aria has a similar look to the GLV which imo GLV is also more comfy than the GLIII. Not to say fusion 2.0 is not comfortable. UB also has a pretty similar silhouette and is comfy. Conclusion: single sock liner.

On the sliding scales of III to V, I find my Fusions are closer to Vs than IIIs in terms of midsole and upper softness. I'm kind of surprised that Arias feel different than Fusions though, don't they use the same tooling?

Porvoo pack - Arias and Synchrons, releasing 3/9 according to the Flavors IG

Really liking the colors on those Arias and the blue Synchrons, even though it seems like we've been getting a lot of Salmon toe colorways recently (Gel Respectors, Grid 8000s, Mita Hummel Marathonas, etc)

Definitely in for the blue. Just want to see them unfiltered, Karhu has heavily filtered pictures always lol

For anyone looking to grab any of the new 'Porvoo' pack, they're cheapest on Karhu's website. £95 compared to £109 @ Hanon.

30% off sale is over =(

Interested in scooping the iron/mango cw. Anyone aware of place this can be scooped for discount?
I too am holding out for those salmon toes to go on discount...don't think it's happened yet though, since the new pack just came out last week in some places.

It will definitely go on sale. Saw plenty of karhu previous release on sale and these should be the same as well.

If you sign up for Bodega newsletters you get a 20% discount code. Can use it towards Karhu's...Almost pulled the trigger but feel like I can get a better discount if I wait. Hmmmm 
ohwell.gif

https://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/karhu

I was able to get the Mt. Pallas Fusions last year for around $80 (before the whole Kanye thing happened lol) so you can most likely get a better discount on these Porvoos if you sit tight

How comfortable are the Fusion 2.0's? Thinking about buying a pair. I saw someone say the Aria's are more comfortable, but like the look of the Fusion's better lol

Back
Top Bottom