Karhu Retro Runners

Just thought I’d let everybody know to avoid ordering Karhus off of Blends’ website.

Picked up a pair of Mt. Sanaas and when FedEx didn’t deliver, Blends told me to figure it out on my own.

that's beyond foul. that store has gone downhill big time. file a chargeback if you can

that's beyond foul. that store has gone downhill big time. file a chargeback if you can

Trying to see if FedEx can track them down first, I honestly want them. Just took me by surprise that a vendor would tell me to handle it with FedEx when their business account with them likely has more protections.

If anyone's interested, I'm trying to unload a couple pair of Arias and a pair of Fusion 2.0, all size 8.5, for cheap. All three pair of have been worn lightly one time. Shoot me a message and I can give more details and pictures.

Had to dig deep for this thread...
karhu-synchron-classic-tonal-pack-olive-night-olive-night-f8026261.jpg

Haven’t bought a Karhu in ages! Hasn’t been anything I’ve wanted to cop.

Puma been taking my money lately

Man. Feelin Karhus again. Anyone have a lead on Fusion 2.0 Pattas or the Red/Carmel joints from a bit ago in a 9.5?

Hate to be that guy but anyone know how the synchron classics fit? I think I remember reading they run a tiny bit small but can’t remember for sure. Thanks ahead

Hate to be that guy but anyone know how the synchron classics fit? I think I remember reading they run a tiny bit small but can’t remember for sure. Thanks ahead
i only have 1 pair of synchrons and i have them in my normal size. They indeed run a bit small comparing to fusion and aria but not disturbing for me

LPU: Fusion 2.0 x Colette
- That Full Grain leather is top notch!
- Made in Italy with no QC problems either (not that I care for those things)
- Are these worth the $200 price tag?? No...these should of been $160 at least
SN: If Karhu Brand would start handcrafting their products in Finnish on limited collabs...def be a game changer for this brand. Can’t wait to wear em
102D9672-8781-4578-90E9-2F54AA5719F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom