KATT STACKS Slapped in restaurant and told to apologize (TwittVideo)

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

RT @ihategame: damn, just seen what happened 2 @ihatekatstacks ?!?!?! I don't care 4 her that much either but you don't slap no woman n! ... about 9 hours ago via web

see even @ihategame got my back !! about 9 hours ago via web

@iHateKatStacks ah aint got yo back ! ah just said n!ggas shouldn't b beatin on yo weird %%$. u really should slo down out here is my advice about 9 hours ago via web in reply to iHateKatStacks

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I like this video, I don't know about what this chick did, except after googling it. And I like the way the dudes approach this situation. Not the slapper, but his friends that didn't stop the situation. This video is real as it can be because we as men, shouldn't be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
and AHHHing about it. It should be the norm for any chick that is out of line. This lady got slapped because she is out of line. Don't give me the explanation of  "OH, what if that was your sister or cousin?!?!???!!!!!!!" My explanation to you is, she should have been acting like a lady, and she won't get treated like that.

First, I would never hit a woman and don't agree with it, but boy did she show all the signs of a victim of domestic violence. From the "No, stop! Alright that's it!" to the ball up on the floor technique, you can tell men have been going upside her head for some time. She almost reacts as if she knows/feels deep down she deserves it.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

RT @ihategame: damn, just seen what happened 2 @ihatekatstacks ?!?!?! I don't care 4 her that much either but you don't slap no woman n! ... about 9 hours ago via web

see even @ihategame got my back !! about 9 hours ago via web

@iHateKatStacks ah aint got yo back ! ah just said n!ggas shouldn't b beatin on yo weird %%$. u really should slo down out here is my advice about 9 hours ago via web in reply to iHateKatStacks

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dont come outta pocket next time.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I
I mean if FAB was behind this why he didnt act like that to the cats that shot him

and still even if she had it coming it still was not  worth it them cats wont get any goon points for that

and for dudes mentioning the hood and all that bs I seen cats get they *** beat by a the whole hood for $#!% like that ask the average cat in the hood they will quickly say you get a female to handle that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at dudes throwing the hood in the subject like this was some real street $#@%  this is straight gossip

I only wished this woulda happen sooner. She been deserved it. I say young money should get nikki to whoop her up.

"Bottom Line: You don't start stuff when you don't have the ability to finish it. She should have known there would be ramifications for her actions."

This. And it also brings me back to the fighting a female. You talk about gender equality but you wanna be able to assault a man physically and or through words/actions and not expect retaliation. To whoever mentioned Rihanna, I don't think she shoulda gotten her @#$% rocked like that but people were acting like Chris was driving and out of nowhere just felt like remaking her face.

Also lastly, if this is not a publicity stunt by that skeez, im pretty sure Fab didn't send them or w.e. A lot of dudes in these rappers entourages will do reckless stuff just to get in said artists good graces.

I don't know what you guys hood is like but I know what I seen In Queens and Brooklyn %$++@% will slap the taste bud's out a chick mouth and tell her to get her male relatives and thats just how it is

what i dont understand is how is this btch constantly in headlines? allhiphop has her in the rumors section every other day.

I get what you guys are saying about not hitting a female.. Yea thats coo and all but this bird is far from a lady.

Jo's get treated like this so you dudes shouldn't even feel sorry.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom