KATT STACKS Slapped in restaurant and told to apologize (TwittVideo)

roll.gif
awww MAN this @#+$ is having me
laugh.gif
good for her, fabs goons put her in her place
pimp.gif

Goons dont give a flying rats *@! if the person is a male or female, you gettin yo behind whooped regardless, shes lucky there wasnt no girls she woulda got @*+ kicked even more, dudes spared her
laugh.gif

Dude shouldn't have hit her but she can't act shocked like this came out of nowhere

roll.gif
I swear yall come up with the stupidest logic to back your reasoning. So most of you agree that she deserved it, but your mad it was a man who did it? Dudes out there would literally murder a female that is as disrespectful as she is. These aren't random dudes riding for there favorite rappers, these are dudes that roll with Fab. You guys acting like Fab had them hunt her down just to smack her 
laugh.gif
. Dudes probably ran into her, and just did this @+@+ off the strength on some reckless @+@+. These dudes will shoot you for your chain this isn't the grimiest thing they've done. Shes disrespectful, and she got dealt with point blank. Dude open hand slapped her and yall getting mad simply cause he's a man. According to you guys it would be ok if he had some females really beat the mess out of her yet this is out of line. You either ok with violence being taken against her or you're not, don't try to add logic into why it's wrong cause a male did it. Funny thing is she probably gonna go back on video and talk some more @+@+, she used to be a pro she's been slapped for lesser offences, her pimp would've probably put a hot iron to her face for getting out of line the way she has with all these dudes. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i guess i'm in the minority to think that was a *%+*@ move on his part...

from i can see she didnt get out of pocket with him but he slaps her twice and drags over some @!!% she said about another %%!@@?

she talked @!!% and gave out a few phone numbers...if anything have some females bring it to her but for another %%!@@ who really doesn't have @!!% to do with it other than association is a *%+*@ move...if i was her i'd have some $@+##! bring it to him just cuz...

honestly if we weren't in the age of youtube and twitter he probably wouldn't have even done that @!!% if he knew thousands wouldn't see it... he's a *%+*@ for that

i usually agree with you but homegirl had it comin.
you cant just do things like that and expect to get away with it
but on the other hand they could of been alot smarter about it but i think they just seen homegirl out all of a sudden and emotions stared flyin
at the end of the day  she did more then just talk #@$! and give out numbers, shes messing with peoples famalies and their careers

like i said...if you think its that serious you have some females go at it w/her...from what i saw she was sitting there and a grown man who isn't Fab slaps her and demands she apologize...she wasn't out of pocket with him...she didn't swing on him...she was sitting down and he slapped her TWICE like he was really doin it...its a $%#+% move 

real men really makin moves in life don't have time to video tape another man slappin a female over some #+#@ she said about other men...

i only saw like 2 vids and heard bits and pieces of what she said...how is she messing with families and careers?

at the end of the day making music is these dudes job...and as a rapper,its said to say, but u have to maintain a certain image to maintain your brand

im not sayin that everything she said was false but it was alot of made up %@@* for shock value purpose,and once she found out she was a hit on the net she just got out of hand

then you got the dudes with the wives and kids, im not saying its right to cheat but if youre gonna lay with a married person and you know their married when you first slept with them
then youre both in the wrong,dont try to kiss and tell on the internet for fame after the fact that you gave the %#+@# up to a married man

how long before every chick on lipstick alley starts coming out with blogs airing out rappers in hopes of that 15 minutes?somebody had to stop that snowball before it traveled any further down the hill

still dont condone hitting a female but between her getting smacked and ron artest hitting that buzzer shot, it was a pretty good thursday night for me as a hip hop/laker fan

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry...but this chick is a literal ho....and those types of women are not strangers to having hands put on them for being outta pocket. I do think that it's wrong and I dont condone it...but that's the reality of it.

if kool g rap or method man or usher or ja rule or bobby brown would of did this to super head years ago we wouldnt be sitting here having this convo

Originally Posted by Wade187

Funny thing is she probably gonna WILL go back on video and talk some more @+@+, she used to be a pro she's been slapped for lesser offences,

if kool g rap or method man or usher or ja rule or bobby brown would of did this to super head years ago we wouldnt be sitting here having this convo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only diff is 99% of superheads info was true w/ evidence to prove it. This @@@%+ got nothing but twitter replies and making *$+* up

How did this guy build up the courage to hit her? What a G.

This reminds me of things I had seen in high school. "Say 'sorry Fab and Bow Wow,'" "Apologize, %%@!!, before I drag you"? It almost seems as though he had premeditated thoughts about what he was going to say. He's probably been checking all over the internet to see how funny people found it.

And this is over something she said?! And he attacks her inside a restaurant?! Incredibly lame. Hopefully he faces some jail time for his actions.

That was lame.

Just further proves her point that Bow Wow is gay & those are his butt-buddies in that video.

And SO WHAT if she talked about them in videos ...
laugh.gif

Claimed they were broke ... SO #$#%@%% WHAT?

You have _'s that say the SAME !**$ about Bow Wow, Fab, Young Money, but I don't see any dudes getting hit.

As a matter of fact, I don't even see any dudes RESPOND.

They're clowns, getting mad at something a girl said, even when there's _'s talking about them all day.

Straight %$#!+.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by cocolicious

You guys are pathetic , you probably thought Rihanna deserved to get beat up the way she did. Sad.
smh.gif

Rihanna was beaten to a bloody pulp though
laugh.gif

You buggin.
forreal...kat stacks got smacked...while rihanna was beaten, bitten, smacked up all that

u cant even compare the two.

i dont have a twitter, what did just blaze say

Hey guys. aboutthis Kat stacks video. She prolly set it up herself. I mean.. The guys said "apologize to bow wow!!" of all the goons out there.. Of all the rappers shes put out there, They randomly picked bow wow?! No shots but i dont see him sending out the thug nation army.. And I know fab put her on blast and called her out as a liar, so why wouldn't she make a video of her getting attacked with his name attached to implicate him to get back AT him? She's obviously not above that.. I mean She drinks nut with her cereal instead of milk. (silk ftw!) she's a crafty !+@, and I know fab ain't that stupid. And I'm pretty sure his folks ain't either.

Man I don't condone hitting women but watching that video makes me feel like hitting her myself.

Potty mouth
smh.gif
I hate when chicks curse

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

i dont have a twitter, what did just blaze say

Hey guys. aboutthis Kat stacks video. She prolly set it up herself. I mean.. The guys said "apologize to bow wow!!" of all the goons out there.. Of all the rappers shes put out there, They randomly picked bow wow?! No shots but i dont see him sending out the thug nation army.. And I know fab put her on blast and called her out as a liar, so why wouldn't she make a video of her getting attacked with his name attached to implicate him to get back AT him? She's obviously not above that.. I mean She drinks nut with her cereal instead of milk. (silk ftw!) she's a crafty !+@, and I know fab ain't that stupid. And I'm pretty sure his folks ain't either.

if no arrest come out of this by tomorrow,then yea i believe she set it up

can someone tell me what she said about fab in this?

they clearly said " say sorry Fab..... yeah say sorry bow say sorry bow wow"

they switched it up...
Muggs aint playin, never expected him to do that though. I think fab probably would be a bit upset with Muggs because now the spotlight is on him again, in a negative way ( even if he wasnt there)

She prolly deserved it though. ( Again IDK the story)

it is what it is. she's been poppin off way to long and running her mouth so much that it was inevitable something like this was gonna happen.

however if your in the public like that and everyone knows who you are, you gotta be careful who you smash, don't give the pipe to no mentally unstable money hungry broad like her and your name won't be mentioned in her blogs simple as that. without trying to sound like a simp, to many rappers wanna have their cake and eat it too, your exposing your dirty laundry to this broad and putting yourself in a position where she has dirt on you and if she feels you did her wrong in any type of way is going to try and expose you. either be careful with who you smash or pull a 50 and have these broads sign contracts before you smash them.

Back
Top Bottom