KATT STACKS Slapped in restaurant and told to apologize (TwittVideo)

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Seeing a girl get hit by a guy is horrible and should never happen.

smh.gif

The most disgusting double standard in existence.

No one ever said street justice was fair.

...And this chick placed herself in unfamiliar territory by calling out names like that. As touched on several times, she's lucky that's the least she went through. You talk wreck-less, you place yourself in harms way - simple as that. We often forget, that some of these rappers are actually from the streets, and are affiliated with day-in-day-out street dudes. You probably wouldn't even have to pay some of these cats to pull that kind of stunt, they'll do so, just because.

And I know some of you are thinking - what exactly can you say to justify hitting a women? Answer - step outside your shell, or better yet - stay in it. There are a lot dudes out there, who such logic doesn't begin to apply to. I've seen cats mush chicks in the club, just because they refuse to give them the number.

Ultimately, yes, it is sad to see that happen to her, but I think she'll be able to capitlize off of this. I just think it is a bigger picture than that because she truly doesn't understand, and she will continue to vlog about foolishness after this.

she didn't end up saying sorry either.

lol she said hell no.

seemed like they were doing it for fab, and they just said bow wow at the end.

she deserved it.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Seeing a girl get hit by a guy is horrible and should never happen.

smh.gif

The most disgusting double standard in existence.
word, my own mother told me if a chick ever touches you first slap da skin off they face...i've yet to apply it though
laugh.gif

shes annoying and dumb but that was wrong. If fab was a part of this he def lost some cred, that was lame. Im sure he could get some chicks to rough her up instead of his brother. She still didnt say she was sorry, makes those dudes look worse

yall are wack...yall glorify all this hood !%%! then when some real hood !%%! happens yall act like $++*%%+ talking bout "oh thats wrong"

im not saying its acceptable but you can tell some of yall have never been in a 30 mile radius of the hood....this is the norm

MrWavez wrote:
yall are wack...yall glorify all this hood !%%! then when some real hood !%%! happens yall act like $++*%%+ talking bout "oh thats wrong"

im not saying its acceptable but you can tell some of yall have never been in a 30 mile radius of the hood....this is the norm

Real talk.

this +*%% ain't cool...i don't care who she puts on blasts, dudes shouldn't be slappin NO chick...get the %@%# outta here

eek.gif
Damn I wasn't expecting a dude to be doing it.. usually this is wrong in many ways but this @#$!@ should've seen it coming the way she talks on the cam 

She should have been slapped by one of the guys she wronged. They're weak for that, YOU put YOUR OWN pimp hand down when you feel disrespected.

Bottom Line: You don't start stuff when you don't have the ability to finish it. She should have known there would be ramifications for her actions. Did she honestly think any one of the guys whose names she drug through the mud would take it lying down?

Nelly tried to talk to her and she just kept arguing and "lying". So that didn't work. How else would someone handle the situation? Let it be? Not if I have the resources to "handle" the situation. So goons are called and she gets dealt with.

She didn't get killed. Just a couple slaps and some embarrassment. Like someone said, it could've been worse.

I don't condone hitting women, but I'll be damned if I don't understand men doing so. If another man did some of the stuff these females do, they would've been caught a beating.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

just because it's the "norm" doesn't make it right
ohwell.gif

You guys are pathetic , you probably thought Rihanna deserved to get beat up the way she did. Sad.
smh.gif
So damn dramatic. Why you gotta be all extra and drag the Rihanna situation into this

You guys are pathetic , you probably thought Rihanna deserved to get beat up the way she did. Sad.
smh.gif

Rihanna was beaten to a bloody pulp though
laugh.gif

You buggin.

This video is fishy anyways....the same dude is not gonna defend Fab AND Bow, they don't even run with the same people

Originally Posted by Kim1

smh.gif
So damn dramatic. Why you gotta be all extra and drag the Rihanna situation into this
2dkwqix.jpg

Just got serious

Back
Top Bottom