Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Somebody obviously hasn't been to a Mike Epps show...:lol:

Where NT find you two off brands at???

Yall need to be returned..

ho...ho...ho.....
giphy.gif
Nah I been to one and it was the worse live stand up show I ever seen and I’m a epps fan. He’s more movie funny than stand up, I literally didn’t chuckle once

Yall need to listen to Jessie Reyez song - GateKeepers..

What Mike saying made sense.. and what Kevin Hart said about Katt also made sense...

There's really only one HUGE black comedian that comes to mind doing some of the salty things Mike mentions and it aint Kevin Hart

What Mike saying made sense.. and what Kevin Hart said about Katt also made sense...

There's really only one HUGE black comedian that comes to mind doing some of the salty things Mike mentions and it aint Kevin Hart
we dont need to listen to that trash
to know he was telling the truth about gatekeepers
i think many folks acknowledge theres gatekeepers
also we know steve harvey did a few scandalous things
reason why him and bernie fell out

Steve Harvey?

Dude it's not about there being GaTeKeepers... it's what they want you to do to get on as well...
Steve not really in them dudes lane anymore.. and well not since the Steve Harvey show

There's one dude out there who became sooo huge.. he's like a studio onto himself

Dude it's not about there being GaTeKeepers... it's what they want you to do to get on as well...
Steve not really in them dudes lane anymore.. and well not since the Steve Harvey show

There's one dude out there who became sooo huge.. he's like a studio onto himself

Just seen Haddish on the Tonight Show.

Damn, I want her bad :evil:

we have too many resources to still be talking about ‘gatekeepers’

you cant believe we can do anything and then cite ‘gatekeepers’ as a roadblock, its a contradiction

It has nothing to do with a slave mentality.
Folks get on and be afraid if they let too many other people own they'll mess up whatever they did to get wherever they got

How many young actors have you heard say Tom Cruise helped them get on?
How many have you heard say Meryl Streep helped him or her get their first big roll in Hollywood?

It has nothing to do with color, but it does have something to do with reaching back and pulling up the people whose shoulders you stood on to get on

Are u serious or being facetious

im always serious

i dont play these childish games you guys are used to people playing on here.

are there ‘so called’ gatekeepers? sure.

but our culture possesses the resources, network, and funds to make these ‘so called’ gatekeepers a non factor. we just refuse to utilize those tools.

any attempt to lower our ceiling or limit ourselves based off some magical gatekeeper pushing buttons is a slave mentality

the term gatekeepers in 2018 is the ‘the MAN’ term of the 70’s 80’s and 90’s

its just as silly now as it was then

im always serious

i dont play these childish games you guys are used to people playing on here.

are there ‘so called’ gatekeepers? sure.

but our culture possesses the resources, network, and funds to make these ‘so called’ gatekeepers a non factor. we just refuse to utilize those tools.

any attempt to lower our ceiling or limit ourselves based off some magical gatekeeper pushing buttons is a slave mentality

the term gatekeepers in 2018 is the ‘the MAN’ term of the 70’s 80’s and 90’s

its just as silly now as it was then
while u have a point
and i get what ur saying
"the man" and "gatekeepers" are legitimate
and a way folks can be held back
theres people placed in certain positions to prevent people from succeeding
thats FACT
as an example
the way school districts are setup draw boundaries and lines from the affluent to impoverished
to make sure they dont have adequate education is a form of gatekeeping
not allowing access to the same programs or benefits to certain minorities are forms of gatekeeping
people with these same ideologies are placed in places to keep certain groups of people
from succeeding.
hell this current administration has placed certain people in position to be gatekeepers
and prepare for the oppression of certain people
we cant just discredit and say that the man or gatekeepers arent real
while now its a bit easier to rise above and get through that gate
theres still the majority that aint got through
also dont get what u mean by childish games
i thought we were just tryna have a convo/dialogue

as an example
the way school districts are setup draw boundaries and lines from the affluent to impoverished
to make sure they dont have adequate education is a form of gatekeeping

the parent that teaches their own child the subjects lacking in their school districts negates whatever tactics being used to hold his children back

no legislation can prevent you from teaching your own child

theres not a thing a gatekeeper can do about that

my state always comes in within the bottom 3 in education every year. the state sees no incentive in changing it, almost to the point of being proud of it.

despite that, my son is 12 and has never had lower than a B because i never waited on the state to educate my son.....ever

i knew we are at a disadvantage.
i knew my state couldnt care less about people of color.
i know of the sneaky games they play to funnel money and resources to affluent areas.

so i acted accordingly.

acting accordingly is something our culture struggles with.

we’ll talk you to death about whats going on or how its being done against us. but when its time to act on it by doing something different to get around that obstacle we cant seem to find the energy for it.

funny though, when our kids jumpshot is off or they need help with football drills, oh we seem to find the energy to get them help in those areas :emoji_thinking:

also dont get what u mean by childish games
i thought we were just tryna have a convo/dialogue

you asked if i was being facetious

thats childish to me

i aint the one

im never on here trolling, joking, being facetious, being sarcastic, or whatever the **** yall call it

sarcasm is a tool of the weak

what i say i mean

im never on here trolling, joking, being facetious, being sarcastic, or whatever the **** yall call it

sarcasm is a tool of the weak
Ok now ur taking it to the extreme
In all ur posts on nt
You have never been sarcastic or joking ever???
Cause i mess with u
Don’t always agree with what u say
But definitely always respect it
Or understand where u coming from
But to say you’ve never made a joke or been sarcastic u doing too much.
Now maybe u meant about a serious subject
I can get that
But to say u NEVER on here joking or whatever
I’m not rollin

Back
Top Bottom