Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Since this is the comedian thread

Never heard of this comedian but this is good insight

And always wondered why AJ Johnson dissapeared so fast

A few things......

1. Black people STOP repeatedly apologizing, especially to people outside our community. At the end of the day the ones that are requesting the apology simply want you to apologize for being black. Whatever the topic or subject at the forefront is, is irrelevant, they don’t care about that......they want an apology for you being black and speaking freely as you see it. One apology is enough....if you keep apologizing for the one mistake that you made that you haven’t repeated it takes away from your original honest apology.

2. WE gotta stop letting other groups use us or say that they are fighting for CIVIL RIGHTS just like the black community in the 60’s and 70’s cause it’s quite clear that these same groups that want to garner favor by using the struggle of the black plight will easily try to reprimand a black person with the quickness or not help and assist a black person trying to advance, just ask Andrew Gillium about the Cubans and some Puerto Rican’s in Florida. It’s good for some groups to use the black community when they need help but never want to or hardly ever help us when we need help. Black people WE have no friends.....WE all we got, shout out to G Money.

3. Kevin Hart shouldn’t have came down so hard on Katt a few months ago in a public setting, which is why I believe karma came around and got him with this Oscars ordeal. Never criticize or critique your own kind.....there’s enough racists out here that do that as is. No need to add another log to the racist firepit.

3. Kevin Hart shouldn’t have came down so hard on Katt a few months ago in a public setting, which is why I believe karma came around and got him with this Oscars ordeal. Never criticize or critique your own kind.....there’s enough racists out here that do that as is. No need to add another log to the racist firepit.

Katt did this to multiple black people before Kevin opened his mouth.

Katt did this to multiple black people before Kevin opened his mouth.
disagree
katt didnt talk down on tiff or hart
he was asked a question and answered
and the way he answered
didnt think he was intentionally tryna throw shade at tiff
i could see how it could be perceived that way
but dont think that was his intention
hart went out his way to criticize and put his business out there
katt never put any personal business out there

Damn she has a bad hangover :rofl: I've never watched one of her stand-ups before, but if they're any thing like Mike Epps' stand-ups, people wasted their money big time. I never really thought from seeing her on different sitcoms and movies way back that she would even fare well in that type of setting anyway

disagree
and the way he answered

Katt criticized her for being married to a white man

disagree
and the way he answered

Bull****. He called dudes ugly and downplayed their talent while falsely claiming Tiff was married to a white guy to get on. I mess with Katt's comedy, but really don't understand why people keep handling him with kid gloves and adding meaning to his words that ain't there.

Back
Top Bottom