Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

This is facts.... but not even the majority (at least that I know) . It’s a minority that speak for all of gay people about what they should be offended by

katt-williams-emmy-win-photos-2.jpg

It's getting to the point some celebs will be forced to be two faced

Gonna have to have 2 Twitter accounts, 2 IGs, two of all social media :lol:

Why didn’t he delete the tweets?

If they are old and irrelevant then just delete them
Cuz it's forgettable and a bit of nuisance most likely.

Can you remember what tweet you made 5 years ago on the 6th of December? :lol: Wade through all those tweets just to protect yourself? Nah.

Celebs would be better off deleting their entire Twitter account yearly if they not gonna have 2 of them :lol:

Last edited:
It's getting to the point some celebs will be forced to be two faced

Gonna have to have 2 Twitter accounts, 2 IGs, two of all social media :lol:

Cuz it's forgettable and a bit of nuisance most likely.

Can you remember what tweet you made 5 years ago on the 6th of December? :lol: Wade through all those tweets just to protect yourself? Nah.

Celebs would be better off deleting their entire Twitter account yearly of they not gonna have 2 of them :lol:
i wouldn't know. i don't have twitter.
also, doesn't he have a publicist? can't they go through it for him?

i wouldn't know. i don't have twitter.
also, doesn't he have a publicist? can't they go through it for him?
That is not the job of a publicist.

Its not as simple as saying it. You'd need a dedicated assitant to do it or a team of interns. If you have had Twitter since its got popular that's thousands of tweets. Most likely tens of thousands and that's on average. If you're really in to it we talking 100k+.

If you can't relate cuz of no Twitter think of a post you made on NT in general 2014 on the 5th of August.

They got Kyler Murray too. I'm so glad that Twitter wasn't around when I was in high school. I could only imagine the stuff I would have said

I didn't know that Kyler Murray was a professional comedian. That would likely be a NCAA violation.

That is not the job of a publicist.

Its not as simple as saying it. You'd need a dedicated assitant to do it or a team of interns. If you have had Twitter since its got popular that's thousands of tweets. Most likely tens of thousands and that's on average. If you're really in to it we talking 100k+.

If you can't relate cuz of no Twitter think of a post you made on NT in general 2014 on the 5th of August.

Most people don’t know , but it actually doesn’t take all that lol.

You can search your @ + keyword (or phrase) and every time you typed that word , it will show the tweet dating back to your first tweet . For example

@niketalk maggot

Remove the @ and every time somebody mentioned you with the keyword , will come up.

They got Kyler Murray too. I'm so glad that Twitter wasn't around when I was in high school. I could only imagine the stuff I would have said

Crazy how if he doesn’t win the heisman or isn’t some top prospect that those tweets he made as a kid never see the light of day.

Like I’ve said before. It’s a “gotcha” society. Become successful or do anything of relevance and someone with too much time on their hands who would care less about some tweet from 9 years ago if you weren’t relevant is going to dig through every little thing you posted. They don’t care about the tweets, they care who tweeted them.

My thing is this though, if you’re going to dig through his old tweets, you better have a flawless resume or have never said anything inappropriate yourself. A lot of the people trying to expose others are throwing stones while living in glsss houses.

Crazy how if he doesn’t win the heisman or isn’t some top prospect that those tweets he made as a kid never see the light of day.

Like I’ve said before. It’s a “gotcha” society. Become successful or do anything of relevance and someone with too much time on their hands who would care less about some tweet from 9 years ago if you weren’t relevant is going to dig through every little thing you posted. They don’t care about the tweets, they care who tweeted them.

My thing is this though, if you’re going to dig through his old tweets, you better have a flawless resume or have never said anything inappropriate yourself. A lot of the people trying to expose others are throwing stones while living in glsss houses.

Danny Kannel put it best:

No one "discovered" these tweets. Journalists sat on them until peak impact. Literally, all he said was 'queers' back in 10th and 11th grade and now he has to apologize.

Danny Kannel put it best:

No one "discovered" these tweets. Journalists sat on them until peak impact. Literally, all he said was 'queers' back in 10th and 11th grade and now he has to apologize.

That’s the part which is so corny to me out of all of this. They literally sat on those tweets and waited until the most convenient and opportunistic time to air them out.

Back
Top Bottom