Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Bull****. He called dudes ugly and downplayed their talent while falsely claiming Tiff was married to a white guy to get on. I mess with Katt's comedy, but really don't understand why people keep handling him with kid gloves and adding meaning to his words that ain't there.
cause he's more likable imo

Bull****. He called dudes ugly and downplayed their talent while falsely claiming Tiff was married to a white guy to get on. I mess with Katt's comedy, but really don't understand why people keep handling him with kid gloves and adding meaning to his words that ain't there.

He never said she was married to a white guy

Nah! She the cornball for being unprofessional and coming to a show f’d up. If it was just an off night, I can see her getting a pass. Tiffany CHOSE to spend the night and day before getting high and drunk knowing people paid their hard earned money and wasted their NYE on her. She deserves all the smoke coming her way.
It can be both. Dude is the penultimate social media attention seeking cornball.
He never said she was married to a white guy

I'm certain he did.

Quick google search

“She had a white husband for all of the 14 years she’s been doing comedy and then all of a sudden divorced him. Then said he abused her. Then wrote a book. Then said he didn’t and then now we’re at Brad Pitt,” he said, alluding to Haddish’s joke that she was dating Brad Pitt. Williams implied that jokes like that were the rising comedian’s way of appealing to white audiences.

bruh.............................

.................I don't even.........

I disagree a lil bit. I think she funny, she is the hood ratchet girl but she does have a presence about her. I think Hollywood is holding her talent back. She might be getting great money for these roles but they got her playing the same character over and over.

I disagree a lil bit. I think she funny, she is the hood ratchet girl but she does have a presence about her. I think Hollywood is holding her talent back. She might be getting great money for these roles but they got her playing the same character over and over.
I can see that, but man, whenever her bits come on the sirius xm comedy channel I struggle to muster up anything. On the other hand Kevin has some really funny lowkey bits that aren't out there like that.

images

If she's smart, she'll clown herself at her next shows. She outta stay in the movie world though. There's better bags there and you don't have to worry about bombing a set. She don't need standup.

Comedians bomb all the time. What I am suprised is that the bouncers didn’t come and toss the guy out. I’ve seen people kicked out for less

Back
Top Bottom