Kawhi Leonard New Balance

E4F47523-8BDA-4F60-A17C-5FC301D7CAB9.png
I’
I’ve been playing in these . Low to the ground which I like but damn these shoes hurt my feet man .. smh I had to switch back to my hardens .

I went a half size down and there was still a bit room on my feet .

E4F47523-8BDA-4F60-A17C-5FC301D7CAB9.png
I’
I’ve been playing in these . Low to the ground which I like but damn these shoes hurt my feet man .. smh I had to switch back to my hardens .

I went a half size down and there was still a bit room on my feet .

hurt because of cushion? or just overall fit/width?

very limited quantities on NB site {by design}...try ShoePalace.com they have a larger supply...this is what's there at 12:50pm EST & they also have normal sizes in previous releases still available
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 12.49.41 PM.png
missed these, wish they had a 10. smh

FYI: Omn1s is NOT the KL signature shoe.... his signature shoe releases fall 2020. the Omn1s is just the 1st NB hoop shoe so he's wearing it until his is ready :wink:

Speaking of that...You hear anything about them being highs or lows? Or better yet, when is the anticipated drop timeframe for the OMN1 Lows?

I know Kawhi was up on lows when he was with JB...Figured it cant be much longer before he starts lacing lows in some form...

Speaking of that...You hear anything about them being highs or lows? Or better yet, when is the anticipated drop timeframe for the OMN1 Lows?

I know Kawhi was up on lows when he was with JB...Figured it cant be much longer before he starts lacing lows in some form...
I don't remember him wearing lows while with JB, only remember him wearing the mid 31's

IDK why JB dumped his ***,,and to me he's way better than Luka and Williamson :emoji_astonished::rofl:unproven kids

Kawhi deserved to be with JB,,NOT NB :rofl:

Man, the OMN1 colorways just keep getting better and better :emoji_fire: That Dejounte Murray pair is crazy nice :wow: ! Is it confirmed that the Christmas pair pictured above is releasing?

Back
Top Bottom