Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Attachments

• bbomnxa2_01.jpg
    bbomnxa2_01.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 474
Feel like this guy needs to learn how to dribble regularly first before attempting all those different dribble drills. There's no power behind those dribbles and his stance is so high.

Probably learned everything from YouTube

Yeah it was really just because of the camera angles and views of the shoes why I posted it. They look pretty good, and honestly I’d stopped considering getting these. Im hoping nobody is going to his channel like he’s kickgenius or something :Most of these youtube guys are good for giving you good looks at shoes, not giving you buckets :lol:

I was talking with him, yesterday, about the Omn1s Low as well as the limited edition colorways that I own of the regular model. I've seen that FTL HK has the Lows available but they're missing my size and I can't order from them to ship out-of-market. In talking with the NB Hoops reps, they're waiting for the NBA season to restart before making the Lows available stateside. I've already seen the placeholders on various retail sites. Just waiting for the greenlight so that I can order some pairs. Been thirsty...

I was talking with him, yesterday, about the Omn1s Low as well as the limited edition colorways that I own of the regular model. I've seen that FTL HK has the Lows available but they're missing my size and I can't order from them to ship out-of-market. In talking with the NB Hoops reps, they're waiting for the NBA season to restart before making the Lows available stateside. I've already seen the placeholders on various retail sites. Just waiting for the greenlight so that I can order some pairs. Been thirsty...
Where have you seen placeholders?

Where have you seen placeholders?
Do a search for the Lows and you'll find links to the backend of multiple retailers that will show everything including the sizes grayed out. All overseas markets though. Nothing showing up stateside except for the official New Balance catalog from the end of '19 that has six colorways including a release date of 04/01. Nice collection BTW. I see you got 4/6 colorways from Kawhi's Fun House. I had a prior engagement so I couldn't make it out. Really bummed about that.

I've got ten colorways and trying to find more but 11.5 is a really hard to find size now.

Those distinct beasts are impossible to find sadly, dope collection. should have my second pair in the next couple days here

Back
Top Bottom