Kaws x Uniqlo

Curious to know what cities you guys are in? Seems like everyone in here placed an order online.
Fairfax. Was at work and too lazy to go to Uniqlo at Tyson's 
laugh.gif

Got notification that my order shipped last night. Sweet.

Looks like my order is coming from New Jersey. Probably will be here Wednesday.

Sucks how the large plush is so expensive at the moment.

Last edited:
Anyone else check out with PayPal?

I have 2 payments to uniqlo 1 pending 1 completed???

Anyone else check out with PayPal?

I have 2 payments to uniqlo 1 pending 1 completed???

did you get two order confirmations from uniqlo? i've ordered from them w/ paypal before and if you don't get an order confirmation, your order didn't go through (and your paypal funds will be on hold for a week or so..) - happened to me TWICE, sticking with CC from now on.

did you get two order confirmations from uniqlo? i've ordered from them w/ paypal before and if you don't get an order confirmation, your order didn't go through (and your paypal funds will be on hold for a week or so..) - happened to me TWICE, sticking with CC from now on.

Yea I got order confirmation and tracking just weird that there's a pending charge

What. They sold posters? Crap.

I think they gave away the posters.

free in store with a purchase of $75.00 or more, one item had to be from the kaws x uniqlo collab. first day it was limited to one per person depending on where you were at. posters are selling for 20-50 per design on the bay, there are 4 designs, 24" x 36".

Last edited:
Order should come in on Friday 
smokin.gif

Tried meeting up with local to buy a large plush...but the plush sold by the time he got my message. Dangit.

When does that release??? Although I tried on a medium and it was too short lengthwise. Sleeves were fine but too short. Didn't even try on a large.

Not sure.

As sizing goes I roll with a medium. I'm usually a small but the sleeves are mad short on the small.

Anyone order for online pick up and still no movement ? I placed an order for a couple tees and a large plush on the 27th but still in process. Caught the plush restock on the 29th and it's in transit to the store... odd how the 29th order has been shipped but not the 27th one

Anyone order for online pick up and still no movement ? I placed an order for a couple tees and a large plush on the 27th but still in process. Caught the plush restock on the 29th and it's in transit to the store... odd how the 29th order has been shipped but not the 27th one

my 3rd order from initial drop hasn't been processed/shipped yet.

I didn't get any shipping confirmations for the in-store pickups (to save on shipping costs), but just got an email today that it's ready for pickup. Thank the lord because if was for a large and small plush!!

Back
Top Bottom