KD 11

818ED902-FC53-437F-864A-CA3DA8004AF9.jpeg
Here’s a backshot.

I’m still interested to see how the cushion feels on these. I haven’t tried react, so I can’t say how it compares to boost, but for reference, the boost in the Crazy Explosives is 14mm in the forefoot and 25mm in the heel (https://weartesters.com/adidas-crazy-explosive-2017-deconstructed/). Those are quite comfortable, especially for playing, so hopefully this amount of react + the thin zoom bag can at least be decent.

Many grey and pure white uppers with either clear, grey or white soles incoming like the X lol

Blue multi with agimat soldier 12 on other foot from ig

And the KD 11 description from the nike hong kong site
DESIGNED FOR HARD TRAINING

Kevin Durant is the most versatile and unpredictable player in the NBA. He is omnipotent, and the Nike Zoom KD11 EP basketball shoe that was specially built allows him to maintain his best performance. Basketball shoes use a new combination of cushioning design, coupled with lightweight and strong Flyknit upper, help him go forward day and night.

COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE, GOOD SUPPORT

The lightweight and soft Flyknit material covers the feet, providing the required breathability, flexibility and supportability.

EXTREMELY SENSITIVE

The Nike React Foam from Toe to Heel combines with Nike Zoom Air cushioning design to bring you ultimate sensitivity to cushioning.

DOUBLE STABILITY

The rubber sole clings to both feet and extends to the sides of the basketball shoe, providing stable performance as you quickly cut.

MORE DETAILS

• After tightening the laces, the Flywire cable can effectively lock the feet without shifting
  • The elastic collar is easy to put on and off, and it can press and fit the foot, providing a stable and comfortable wearing experience
  • Wavy shading brings ground-level grip performance

These remind of the Lunarcharge which I love but they RAN SMALL AS HELL

Pencil me in for multiple pairs of these if they perform anything like I'm hoping they will. I absolutely love this design aesthetically ....

Just spoke with my peeps at the local HoH and they're not expecting to get either pair for Monday. Is this supposed to be "limited release"? Not seeing them on ANYONE's release calendar. About to break down and call the good people in Beaverton.

Damn the blues are so clean, but I’m gonna hold off to see other colors first...

Back
Top Bottom