KD 11

818ED902-FC53-437F-864A-CA3DA8004AF9.jpeg
Here’s a backshot.

Looking at the pic above I realize the perforations that are by the kd logo are a 35. Crappy paint pic to show it
818ED902-FC53-437F-864A-CA3DA8004AF9-1.jpg

5mm zoom bag + 15mm React is more than enough for cushion, unless you're built like a preteen. These look like they'll be the GOAT jump/plyo shoes... Interesting.

These may/may have great court feel + impact protection.

The lack of outrigger scares me, though supposedly the 'waves' on the midsole act as various outriggers. The KD10's didn't have that 'round' edge and the midsole really was strait up and down, relying on the knit to prevent roll. This is what made stay away from the 10's.

Same thing can be said about the LeBron XV.

Take a look at the outrigger on the Why Not Zero1, it's massive - but then reacts perfectly to Russ's game.

5mm zoom bag + 15mm React is more than enough for cushion, unless you're built like a preteen. These look like they'll be the GOAT jump/plyo shoes... Interesting.

See I knew it.

These dates all SCREWED UP. I waited for today to get my hoop shoe for my game tomorrow now I need to find something else SMH

Outriggers are a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong, I definitely like having them, but some of my favorite shoes don't have them. It's more about fit, support, traction and footwork.

These will be fine. Unlike Bron, KD only wears his sig. as far as I can tell. It doesn't seem like it's an option for him to wear his team shoes like Bron does. I could be wrong, but he's been playing in his actual sig. for as long as I can remember, and I doubt that changes now.

Back
Top Bottom