KD 11

Ordered mine 8am Saturday morning & still they have not been processed to ship!
It’s wednesday, thought I’d have them in hand.

Also ordered the Blue from Nike 48+ hours ago here in Oz and they are still processing, added to that they seem to ship out of Europe most of the time for us... could be a bit more of a wait...

He does talk about how the cushioning feels in the video

Dang was hoping the react would make them more comfortable to causally wear|l not sure if I’m going to buy them now. I was thinking these were going to be innovative and feel different upon first wear.

Glad cushioning sounds better for on court since I want a pair to play in...

E8CD468D-2CC8-4E52-B6F2-D8F7208B66DF.jpeg
Gotta see these peach jams.
I have a vision of the KD 5 Crimson & Volt pair!!!!
If they are similar to those then I’m in & wish I never rushed in on paranoid pair.

Dang was hoping the react would make them more comfortable to causally wear|l not sure if I’m going to buy them now. I was thinking these were going to be innovative and feel different upon first wear.
With nike? Lol. They have yet to top zoom which came out almost 20 years ago. Nike makes the best uppers though

With nike? Lol. They have yet to top zoom which came out almost 20 years ago. Nike makes the best uppers though
It's kind of hard to beat Zoom, especially the way it's applied. When Nike uses it correctly, it's the perfect responsive feel in a carrier foam. I think it's hard to get a foam alone to provide that kind of feel. Boost is great, React is great, Everrun from Saucony is good, I haven't tried Brook's DNA Amp. But they're still just blocks of foam. The fiber structure of Zoom is just hard to beat when done correctly. Maybe, they can find a foam or solution that replicates it. But sometimes the simple solution works best.

Looks like they shouldn't have caged the react, shoulda just slapped a bottom outsole

it wouldn't have mattered anyways since they put the zoom bag on top of the react, all you'll really feels the zoom air anyways

i's probably more stable with the react shrouded

it wouldn't have mattered anyways since they put the zoom bag on top of the react, all you'll really feels the zoom air anyways

i's probably more stable with the react shrouded

It's an interesting question. More contained react likely means the zoom can function more efficient and be felt more but at the trade off of not feeling the react much. I'm guessing full free react would mute the zoom (kinda like a worse version of brand new Lebron 11s with the soft as hell Lunarlon muting the zoom). I wonder how it would feel if Nike used partial caging of the react like adidas does with boost...

I know a lot of guys and gals offline that don’t do sneakers like us but they’re really interested in these KD 11’s.

Back
Top Bottom