KD 11

I have been on NT for a very long time and find it interesting how when NT members “make it”, a lot of other NT members turn on them. NW was(is) a NT member. Whether you like his reviews or not i think that it’s great he has had some success due to the passion(addiction) to shoes that we all share. And no i don’t work for weartesters or know NW. Peace

I have been on NT for a very long time and find it interesting how when NT members “make it”, a lot of other NT members turn on them. NW was(is) a NT member. Whether you like his reviews or not i think that it’s great he has had some success due to the passion(addiction) to shoes that we all share. And no i don’t work for weartesters or know NW. Peace

Yea but can you PROVE that you haven't taken payments from NW????? SMH! Fraud! Getting kickbacks.

It's fine ~wall of text~

Just post your bank information!

Lol dudes wyling the F out huh? Asking dude to show his emails like he’s Hillary Clinton...
Those multi with the black /blue swoosh are sick af none of the other colors do it for me that will be my first KD since the 5 haha

Volt rope laces might look good in these
36471673_205763643472034_7003221029719900160_n.jpg

They should have included an extra set of laces. Like they did with the KD X grey multi pair.

jumpman cbt2 jumpman cbt2 Shoe looks like utter buns.

I think Nike might've intentionally regressed it at the same price point in order to add 'new features' for the XII and subsequently bump up the price to $160.

I also don't understand the trend of the banana shape of basketball shoes like Nike has been doing with the Kyries and KDs.
Gladly, they didn't do it on the AJ 31 and 32 that way.
Not a fan of the tip of the shoe going up.

I like some colorways more than others, but none are really bad that I've seen. The Breanna Steweart joints (both pairs) are probably my two favorite. I'll own a pair. I'll either make an iD, or I'll get whatever color goes on cheapest sale and be happy with it.

To each his own I guess. I would LOVE to hit on those Peach Jams today.

They are right up my alley and as a big AAU fan and coach, they also represent the best tournament around.

Mine are Sold out on SNKRS wow only shoe I wanted....smh

Footlocker says the 20th maybe HOH might get them also then

Back
Top Bottom