KD 11

Wait weren't you just saying that you didn't want to hear about it anymore?

Or you're just being a jerk and a contrarian?

Make up your mind.

Any details that you're interested in have already been discussed at length, so you can either scroll back and read the posts, or drop it.

You're not good at trolling.

Honestly just want the cliffs. You’re coming off bitter af and if there’s some tmz drama behind it that actually might be interesting :rofl:

fake colorway.. but interesting

upload_2018-7-12_15-15-15.png

Ok, I’ll bite - how would you like us to prove we have never, EVER, accepted monetary compensation from a shoe company for any of the following: favorable reviews, product placement, or any other business deals? If there has never been an exchange of that sort, then there can be no paper trail, so tell me, how do we prove something that doesn’t exist? We provide a free - FREE - website and YT channel that many people enjoy. If you don’t, cool, keep walking. But to accuse us - NW and myself - of being paid snake oil salesmen when you have nothing to prove it or go on, and to do it continuously, just shows you have some sort of agenda or angle against us. Whatever - as you can see, people are seeing through you.

Ok, I’ll bite - how would you like us to prove we have never, EVER, accepted monetary compensation from a shoe company for any of the following: favorable reviews, product placement, or any other business deals? If there has never been an exchange of that sort, then there can be no paper trail, so tell me, how do we prove something that doesn’t exist? We provide a free - FREE - website and YT channel that many people enjoy. If you don’t, cool, keep walking. But to accuse us - NW and myself - of being paid snake oil salesmen when you have nothing to prove it or go on, and to do it continuously, just shows you have some sort of agenda or angle against us. Whatever - as you can see, people are seeing through you.

Brian there isn't anything to see through. You have to give up that accusation, unless you know something that I don't.

The way that you could prove your innocence would be to show email exchanges, and receipts, which you won't (AND NOT BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST...don't even try that).

You frequently communicate with UA's marketing arm. I'm sure that communication is not just limited to instagram. Show the emails. I know you won't, but you could.

And yeah it is a free service... but are there not Eastbay ads plastered everywhere on the site and youtube channel?

The Eastbay thing is pretty much irrefutable because Weartesters is not the only review site that they work with and with that being the case, the curtain on how they interact with review sites has been pulled back a bit.

Eastbay terminated their relationship with another review site because the reviewers were trashing Under Armour. That's all the evidence I need to know that WT's relationship with Eastbay is a breeding ground for bias and favorable reviews. In case you're wondering the youtube channel I'm referring to is Kick Genius and their messy divorce with eastbay is well documented on various platforms.

Do you not see how Noah's verbiage changes when talking about certain brands? I've addressed him about it as well and he won't admit to it, but he can't deny it because its public record.

There's a lot more to this than you're ever willing to admit. And I'm past the point of calling you to task for it because you're obligated to defend them.

And for clarity, my beef is not with you personally, Brian. It's how you guys chose to handle the accusations.

Yeah, I DM’d you to quit clogging the thread with this trash. Ok, here is my last offer.

Kinfolk Kinfolk - you PROVE I have taken money from UA - not gifts or trips, actual dollars and cents - and I will pay you exactly what they have paid me. Dollar for dollar. Time to show em.

Yeah, I DM’d you to quit clogging the thread with this trash. Ok, here is my last offer.

Kinfolk Kinfolk - you PROVE I have taken money from UA - not gifts or trips, actual dollars and cents - and I will pay you exactly what they have paid me. Dollar for dollar. Time to show em.

You DM'd me to make this accusation go away privately.

You accused me publicly of having an agenda, so we will discuss it publicly.

I have no desire to access your bank statements or email account.

I'm asking you to produce that voluntarily since you claim there is nothing to hide. You know for a fact I can't pull up the financials because--- HOW THE HECK WOULD I HAVE ANY ACCESS TO your private info??

And I don't want your money. I want you to be transparent and honest.

Exactly - you are making accusations about our private info without having access to our private info. You are witch hunting, trying to act like you know more than you do, by slinging mud and trying to make us look like thieves, dishonest and stealing. You have no proof, no idea, and no clue about anything financial on our side. You are really just a person, throwing darts in the dark trying to hit something, anything, and make it pop. Thank you - you just made my argument for me. Good night.

Exactly - you are making accusations about our private info without having access to our private info. You are witch hunting, trying to act like you know more than you do, by slinging mud and trying to make us look like thieves, dishonest and stealing. You have no proof, no idea, and no clue about anything financial on our side. You are really just a person, throwing darts in the dark trying to hit something, anything, and make it pop. Thank you - you just made my argument for me. Good night.

Here you go being dense again.

I never said you stole anything.

The accusations are based on Youtube videos and reviews posted on the WT site.

You always hit me with this intentionally obtuse rhetoric, pat yourself on the back then act like you're vindicated.

It never works. lol

You're so comfortable lying about not receiving money because of that two-factor authentication that's set up on your gmail LOL!

We both know the evidence is there. And we both know you're never going to release it.

That does nothing to prove your innocence.

Gosh...compared to these, Air Jordan 2010 and XV look beautiful.
Is the designer for this KD shoe hating him ?

@jumpman cbt2 Shoe looks like utter buns.

I think Nike might've intentionally regressed it at the same price point in order to add 'new features' for the XII and subsequently bump up the price to $160.

@jumpman cbt2 Shoe looks like utter buns.

I think Nike might've intentionally regressed it at the same price point in order to add 'new features' for the XII and subsequently bump up the price to $160.

At the same time dropping Lebrons price gradually so KD can be the top sig athlete when Lebron retires? Sneaky but entirely possible.

Wish I got a reserve on those Peach Jams man.....Have a feeling I won't be able to cop on SNKRS tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom