KD 11

Niketown Seattle had all sizes about an hour ago. Fit was TTS length and width for me.

Some thoughts from trying them on.
  • Colorway is very bright in person and the colors really pop.
  • Cushioning feels really good/great out of the box. Zoom gives immediate bounce and jumping up and down in them I can feel the additional impact protection from the react. I'm really excited to see how Nike plays with mixing zoom and react in future basketball shoes.
  • Shoe feels high off the ground and tippy for me. Doing some side to side movements didn't feel stable (for reference I'm a bigger guy with smallish feet for my size, so this may not be an issue for others). Seems like a wider base and good sized outrigger would help out a lot for me. Curious if this gets better or worse after they break in and I acclimate to playing in them.
  • From a flex standpoint, the shoe is very stiff heel to toe. Feels a little clunky/slappy to start. The thick cushioning and stiff sidewalls will hopefully break in to help with the transition.
  • Containment seems ok out of the box. I didn't like the containment of the Xs, so I'm curious if these are better.
  • As reported by others, the knit is very stiff at the toe and very pliable around the midfoot and ankle. Getting them on was similar to the Xs. The pliable midfoot and flywire lacing systems required tying the shoes pretty tight to get good lockdown. Tongue is not thickly padded so lace pressure could be an issue.
Looking forward to hearing what other people think of these as more people get them.

Last edited:
NTSF has pairs. Copped a pair and hour ago, don't know what sizes are left. Employee said the moving off the shelves tho.............copped these to hoop in, will give details on Sunday. Colorway really pops out, not easy to get your feet in, but in due time it should loosen up.

I was calling the Galleria HOH when I got a notification that my bid on Stockx was accepted. I forgot I even placed one. Oh well, $30 over retail ain't terrible but it ain't great either. I hit a nice profit on StubHub this week, so I guess it comes and goes.

It does make me wonder just how much the seller is making. Like 15 bucks?

I was calling the Galleria HOH when I got a notification that my bid on Stockx was accepted. I forgot I even placed one. Oh well, $30 over retail ain't terrible but it ain't great either.

It does make me wonder just how much the seller is making. Like 15 bucks?

30 bucks over retail is most likely breaking even or losing money. Depends on the fee tier.

Checked Valley Fair in SJ and they only had Big boys version

Interesting that React isn’t caged. I guess it’s ok for them since they don’t exert as much force

Attachments

• 35F2C37F-11B5-48E8-A281-3F1FD3D4FC1F.jpeg
    35F2C37F-11B5-48E8-A281-3F1FD3D4FC1F.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 32
Walked into my HOH at 5 and was shocked to see them on shelves. I had no clue they were getting them. Copped on sight.

Very nice colorway. I have no intention of hooping in them. Casual only. A shame they never dropped the 10 peach jam in store. Those were fire!

Back
Top Bottom