KD 11

Crazy how ya'll base your review on a shoe that SOMEONE else has worn and not yourself :smh:.
I don't get it but some do these cats are special in certain areas to me.

Crazy how some DON'T listen to the advice, experience and lessons from others.
I know you're trying to be cute but these are sneakers fam not a million/billion dollar business where you're losing your bread if you don't like them.

If the reviews are consensus on the negatives then there has to be some truth to it.
Nah not really sometimes people can just be sheep and hyper aware of what others said and want to be down. Most of the stuff these cats say never apply to me with new sneakers at all.

Read reviews on other shoes, copped and didn't have the same problems as the person that reviews it. I would rather just try the experience for myself. Not like you can't return the shoe if it's doesn't fit your liking
Basically

Those went in 20 mins or less

Yeah I saw, i got PayPal charge but no confirmation Yet so we will see

Anyone order from SP before? My buddy told me they are horrible with customer service and shipping on time.

Last edited:
Heading to the gym now to go get some morning drills in.

This size 10.5 fit the same length wise as the KD 9/10 in a size 10. I’m a true 10.5 so glad they fixed the length, at least for me.

B5DC5DEF-7447-499E-AD5A-7DED89335918.jpeg

Grabbed these for $75 Canadian (55-60 bucks US)
76211858-A857-468D-AD3B-7ACB5B7366F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Heading to the gym now to go get some morning drills in.

This size 10.5 fit the same length wise as the KD 9/10 in a size 10. I’m a true 10.5 so glad they fixed the length, at least for me.

B5DC5DEF-7447-499E-AD5A-7DED89335918.jpeg

Grabbed these for $75 Canadian (55-60 bucks US)
76211858-A857-468D-AD3B-7ACB5B7366F4.jpeg
Awesome. Update on how they feel. Wearing my all star X’s all morning. They really fit me well.

I played in them for 3 hours this morning.

Sizing is true to size for me, size 10.5 (I was a size 10 in the KD 9/10).

Cushion was nice but nothing out of the ordinary (zoom wise). These reminded me a lot of the Westbrook Why Not for cushion. The caged midsole really prevents the react from doing a whole lot. Still comfortable and I’m interested to see if over time the react become more noticeable. One thing I did notice was that the shoe sits way higher off the ground than all previous KDs, like wayyy higher.

Traction was A1 but the courts I usually play on are college/super clean YMCA courts.

Now for what everyone is complaining about. Stability. Lateral stability was non existent. I was doing a lot of hard cuts off screens and crossovers etc. My foot was completely off the foot bed. I readjusted my laces sever times but since the flyknit doesn’t go to the strobel board (down the sides and under your foot) the laces only synch down the top of your foot and don’t offer any additional stability ALA the KD X. It was very frustrating as I literally felt my foot coming off the midsole, not exaggerating.

Other than stability it’s a decent shoe.

5164728E-FFD0-43FD-83CA-AF7DE04798AA.jpeg

And yes these were a Huge pain in the *** to get on, reminded me of the serious struggle the KD 9 was to get on.

F7D6638B-FCA9-4941-8F93-96D9C69CCFAE.jpeg
I

Attachments

• 018CD10E-FCEA-4295-949A-3F4172553DC3.jpeg
    018CD10E-FCEA-4295-949A-3F4172553DC3.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Gonna be interesting to see how these play out for KD himself during the season. He’s not an explosive cutter, but cuts enough to have that issue.

KD’s foot is super flat too. Right? Probably doesn’t have the same issues as those with arches.

I don't get it but some do these cats are special in certain areas to me.

I know you're trying to be cute but these are sneakers fam not a million/billion dollar business where you're losing your bread if you don't like them.

Nah not really sometimes people can just be sheep and hyper aware of what others said and want to be down. Most of the stuff these cats say never apply to me with new sneakers at all.

Basically

I played in them for 3 hours this morning.

Sizing is true to size for me, size 10.5 (I was a size 10 in the KD 9/10).

Cushion was nice but nothing out of the ordinary (zoom wise). These reminded me a lot of the Westbrook Why Not for cushion. The caged midsole really prevents the react from doing a whole lot. Still comfortable and I’m interested to see if over time the react become more noticeable. One thing I did notice was that the shoe sits way higher off the ground than all previous KDs, like wayyy higher.

Traction was A1 but the courts I usually play on are college/super clean YMCA courts.

Now for what everyone is complaining about. Stability. Lateral stability was non existent. I was doing a lot of hard cuts off screens and crossovers etc. My foot was completely off the foot bed. I readjusted my laces sever times but since the flyknit doesn’t go to the strobel board (down the sides and under your foot) the laces only synch down the top of your foot and don’t offer any additional stability ALA the KD X. It was very frustrating as I literally felt my foot coming off the midsole, not exaggerating.

Other than stability it’s a decent shoe.

5164728E-FFD0-43FD-83CA-AF7DE04798AA.jpeg

And yes these were a Huge pain in the *** to get on, reminded me of the serious struggle the KD 9 was to get on.

F7D6638B-FCA9-4941-8F93-96D9C69CCFAE.jpeg
I

And why should we listen to you and your experience?

You don't have my feet so I shouldn't pay attention to anything that you have to say regarding shoes.

Don't pay attention to what I said regarding your review, just trying to get into the mindset of the guy above.

Thanks for the review.

Sounds like we are getting some consistent issues with the stability. Ugh.

They modded the 10s for KD so I can see them doing similar for him with the 11s if that lacing system doesn’t work well enough...

I don't hate weartesters but I recall some guy on there was saying in the comments not to listen to any other reviews unless it was from weartesters. This was a reply to a user saying many other players encountered the containment issue which was indeed right

So, what NW said was right? Containment and stability will be an issue?

Literally what NW said...but okay.

But some posters say we aren't supposed to listen to what others including reviewers say about shoes.

If 99 out of 100 people say the same things about a shoe, we're not to listen to them. We should go purchase the shoe to find out for ourselves.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom