KD 11

F2644307-46F2-44C0-805F-61029E98AFF9.jpeg
Damn I don’t think I’m gonna try these out then. Shouts to you guys for sacrificing for all of us.

Anything for my NT Bretheren my guy.

I even wore my usual high crew socks. Still the friction was just simply an irritant.

I didn't have a hard time getting it on ( surprisingly) but now u all have me worried about that Achilles pain when playing. Didn't feel anything from walking around tho.

What does Nike do with all the 30 day worn returns? I see a lot of these being returned to Nike in the future

I have about 7 returned pairs to nike. I asked the rep they said they donate it who knows how true that is... I had vapormaxs beat with one bag purposely popped for the hell of it and they took it back with no questions asked.. adidas copied the same exact policy as well

I don't see how these could be hard to put on.

Is it anything like this

nike-air-footscape-magista-flyknit-wolf-grey.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see how these could be hard to put on.

Is it anything like this

nike-air-footscape-magista-flyknit-wolf-grey.jpg

I have those, don't remember them being that hard to put on. I only tried them on in the store though. I'll have to give it a try again.

The bottom are my two hardest pairs of shoes to put on.

nike-hyperrev-2016-gris-blanco-wolf-grey-white-cool-grey-3fdd-600.jpg

63611743066-nike-zoom-kd-9-mic-drop-black-white-042621_1.jpg

I have no problem putting them on (at least not any harder than KD9's or Lebron 15's) and I wore them with some higher socks and it did help a little with the rubbing.

Yea I don't get it.

I have LeBron 15s.

You just open it up and put your foot in. There's a ton of stretch

I tried that pair with the strap and it wasn't bad to me. The only knit sneaker that was difficult to put on for me was a pair of hyperfeels that I left in the rain a buncha times and dried out in the sun and they got kind of rigid.

Just tried my pair on. Feel great just walking around. A little tough to get on but not crazy. They don’t feel as tight at the in step as the X though like lewi1913 lewi1913 mentioned. Glad about that.

Back
Top Bottom