KD 11

Got these today for $90 plus tax after the 30% off sale they had. My buddy who was in SoCal the past weekend grabbed these for me at one of the outlets.
266E39CC-6AE2-4458-8DC0-85B49E391CF8.jpeg

I just got my first KD11's in from that Xmas sale plus 25% off. Tried them on. Cushion is fantastic and the upper is snug but a comfortable snug.Does the achilles area take time to break in? They are digging in something fierce back there and these will have to go back if that doesn't change quick.

I just got my first KD11's in from that Xmas sale plus 25% off. Tried them on. Cushion is fantastic and the upper is snug but a comfortable snug.Does the achilles area take time to break in? They are digging in something fierce back there and these will have to go back if that doesn't change quick.

Yes. The pairs I have broke in nicely after a few wears, and they get easier to put on. It also gets softer too (in good way).

But when I wear the KD11 I have to wear quarter socks or higher, if I don’t then the heel tabs stab you right in the achiollies.

want thee for casual wear but due to the snug fit should i go tts and get that 9 or size up to a 9.5

Didn’t think twice..pulled the trigger...1st kd 11 purchase...pls don’t disappoint...trying to find a way to get the multi’s too...but that drive to the grove...
7C326296-8D0B-4EFD-9167-E8260DD4AD75.png

Got a pair yesterday with that same sale ^^^
wore/walked all day the achilles issue is probably gonna make them a no-go a shame because I like the visuals and the underfoot feel but just trying to wear them the next day it felt like achilles bruise and just instant nope lol

Got a pair yesterday with that same sale ^^^
wore/walked all day the achilles issue is probably gonna make them a no-go a shame because I like the visuals and the underfoot feel but just trying to wear them the next day it felt like achilles bruise and just instant nope lol

Really that bad?

Not like excruciating but also not something I’m gonna willingly put up with from shoes lol, discomfort with any shoe, noticeable specific discomfort nah I’ve got other shoes that feel great... still gonna give them another chance just got em but it ain’t lookin good lol

Exactly how I felt about this shoe.

Nike puts everything they've got into a $150 package but tiny little things make the shoe almost unwearable.

BHMs are okay. Not a fan of the color combo but I do like the blocking and solid sole. Solid soles are so much better on this shoe. I doubt it but I hope they put the print on Nikeid.

Back
Top Bottom