KD 11

I’m a big fan of the KD line and it really feels like the 11 has been put out to pasture and the NBA season isn’t even half way complete!!!

Yeah. I don’t think Nike cares about the KD 11.

After seeing the BHM, I’m looking forward to the All star shoe and Aunt Pearl.

I’m sure the sick PE’s we won’t ever get, like usual.

These are dooe, too bad we won’t get these options on Nike ID.

1D414965-BBDB-41FE-8A71-32CD7F198166.jpeg

So there is a seller selling these 2 color ways.

They look authentic but NIKE did not release these. Does anyone know if these are fake?

These

Attachments

• 90990EAA-03EC-4893-A95F-FF23AED32261.png
    90990EAA-03EC-4893-A95F-FF23AED32261.png
    951.7 KB · Views: 42
  • D3844089-0011-4A3E-B26F-F8AA8F59BB57.png
    D3844089-0011-4A3E-B26F-F8AA8F59BB57.png
    872.7 KB · Views: 43
I love the 11 moreso than the 10, and 9. I just learned my lesson and I’m gonna wait and cop later for less than retail.

However, the foot lockers near have sold out of the recent colorways so they are moving at special Olympic runner’s speed.

Last edited:
I love the 11 moreso than the 10, and 9. I just learned my lesson and I’m gonna wait and cop later for less than retail.

However, the foot lockers near have sold out of the recent colorways so they are moving but at special Olympic runner’s speed.

I see more of these and PG2/2.5 than any other shoe when I go watch HS ball. That age around here loves the KD11.

Didn’t think these were moving at all. Well hopefully my mall starts to carry them since they’re selling well. Can’t wait for Aunt Pearls.

Plan on copping that pair. I hope it’s a typo but sneakernews has these MSRP $160. I’m not buying retail but hope Nike doesn’t jack up the price for these. They must be really be selling well. They usually get great reviews when the sneaker pages post about them.

Plan on copping that pair. I hope it’s a typo but sneakernews has these MSRP $160. I’m not buying retail but hope Nike doesn’t jack up the price for these. They must be really be selling well. They usually get great reviews when the sneaker pages post about them.

Gotta be a typo. No point in these being $10 extra.

weird looking to me, but hey, if KD loves it, that's all that matters.

still curious about the zoom react midsole tho, haven't seen them at nfs yet :frown:

I bought these with the intention of using them as a warm up / shootaround shoe. So the lack of containment was never going to be an issue.

But damn, that collar saws into your achilles just walking around. I'll have to play with my ankle straps with these.

Back
Top Bottom