KD IV NIKEID THREAD

2exsxt2.jpg

25hmpsh.jpg

Foam Kd's are looking right 
happy.gif

I'm scared to come in this thread because once I comeback there's a new colorway I throw in my locker 
laugh.gif

I have to limit myself to 5 colorway

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Originally Posted by I MRDR PEEPS 4 FUN

Nerfs                                                                                                                                       http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=KDIVNerfs.jpg
anodized, matte, or reflective camo??
I used anodized because it was the only option with varsity royal. The photo blue is too light and the purple is just too off.

Nerfs                                                                                                                                       http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/jhoward151/?action=view&current=KDIVNerfs.jpg
I used anodized because it was the only option with varsity royal. The photo blue is too light and the purple is just too off.

i used purple base, black strap ,and the lime green sole for my nerfs

Originally Posted by firefly23

i used purple base, black strap ,and the lime green sole for my nerfs

Nice! I'll break out my airbrush to add some grey and black to the strap and galaxy pattern to the midsole.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

man i was gonna do a creamsicle cw but theres no orange strap!!!

owell time to come up with another idea

Cosign on this n I was even more sad when my second option of a red n black yotd id couldnt be done either smh

No offense to anyone here but I'm not feeling the color blocking on any of the ones people have posted up. And anything that I've come up with that does look good looks more like a GR or a Team version that may be released on its own at the regular $95 price tag. I think I'm going to pass.

Originally Posted by JHes91

ipctxj.jpg

The ReignMan/Sonics/Draft Day

was gonna do a sonics tribute like this...but theres no yellow at ALL!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this is what i made last year with the kd3s.

All 3 sig id options suck. such a shame.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Ready to pull the trigger on a pair, but not sure about the fit. Do these run narrow?
I wear an 11 in Jordans/runners, and have an 11 in the XMas Coppers and they're a little snug. Will probably be okay after wearing them 4-5 times. That being said, my next pair I'm going to grab an 11.5.
I'd say if you're playing ball, and don't double sock, go true to size. If you double sock, just going to wear casually, or have a wide foot, go .5 size up.

University of Michigan CW

10di1oj.jpg

After all of these CW's I have to say I'm definitely getting the scoring titles home and away, sprites, and knock-off creamsicles 

Lol made another quick one to go with my school's colors (Fresno State). Probably could have done better but I'm not that creative when it comes to making IDs ): ha.
kd4fresnostate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom