KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Man the 2k options for these were SO much better smh, o well money saved for me lol

word. Probably only ordering 2-3 pairs overall.. went from 10-15 to 2-3 lol 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Man the 2k options for these were SO much better smh, o well money saved for me lol

mad.gif
Man I really thought these woulda been my first ids but I guess it wasnt meant to be lol. I guess its meant for me to get them all star kobes after all lol cuz it was one or the other lol

mad.gif
Man I really thought these woulda been my first ids but I guess it wasnt meant to be lol. I guess its meant for me to get them all star kobes after all lol cuz it was one or the other lol

I'll try to take some good pics when my Sprites come in and try to change your mind... in like a month lol

The ones I actually ordered with Barkley in mind
Spoiler [+]
hkw.jpg

The first ID Mock ups I did. Wasn't necessarily sold on these, was kinda thinking Aqua 8s but using the Photo Blue in Place of the Teal
Spoiler [+]
30xb.jpg

fftf_gnp.jpg

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
9km8.jpg

Here's a few I just came up with. Substituted an orange strap with a white for the two creamsicle IDs to hint at the 3M effect from the Creamsicle KDIIs. Still playing around with options though, but I'm curious how some of these materials look in person.

Space Jams are
pimp.gif
Damnit I didn't even think of that and now it's on top of my list haha
For everyone thinking about making a pseudo-Creamsicle with white, remember that these are supposed to drop as a GR

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Just sayin'. Don't want anyone to drop $140 on a shoe they can get for $95

Just ordered some Nerf wanna be's also.....not as good as the real thing, but they will do just fine.

Now I can finally wear my Nerf T-shirt, lol. I went with a Grey strap instead of the blue or black, but other than that, they look similar to the one a couple pages back. Picture posted on page 8.  

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Space Jams are
pimp.gif
Damnit I didn't even think of that and now it's on top of my list haha
For everyone thinking about making a pseudo-Creamsicle with white, remember that these are supposed to drop as a GR

nike-zoom-kd-iv-team-orange-white-photo-blue-summer-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Just sayin'. Don't want anyone to drop $140 on a shoe they can get for $95
Yeah, I know about those, but just wanted to play around with ID options to get something even closer to a true Creamsicle colorway. Just like how that one strap color makes a difference, I just don't like those GRs coming out with that white midsole + grey outsole. My personal preference though.

Man you guys beat me to it.  Did a Nerf inspired colorway too, guess I'll wait until the ones that ordered for their shoes to come in to see if it's worth pulling the trigger.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Batmans almost worked... absolutely NO grey option for accents though. Might have to cop grey laces atleast
264f26db-5407-4456-ab72-760db9ad64b5.gif
I actually really like these a lot! These and those XI lows you did! Lol.

^^ yeah thanks I'll get those Batmans eventually.. Maybe in March (Feb. is too crazy). If you get'em before me take pics LOL

Back
Top Bottom