KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Really wanting to make that Space Jam id, and some other CW I have in mind, just gotta wait for the funds to come through. That price tag is killing me 
sick.gif

im not gonna lie... i saw the creamsicle ID and went str8 to ndc before noticing there was no option for that colorway anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

im not gonna lie... i saw the creamsicle ID and went str8 to ndc before noticing there was no option for that colorway anymore
laugh.gif

Really? I just put a pair in my locker two days ago.

laugh.gif

you sure I just made a pair and added it to my cart.

Originally Posted by reener

laugh.gif

I just made a pair too. BigJ, you sure you selected the right option?

Think I'm going to use the anodized option instead of matte.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by reener

laugh.gif

I just made a pair too. BigJ, you sure you selected the right option?

Think I'm going to use the anodized option instead of matte.
thanks guys. maybe im not looking at the right color.
i thought the kd 2 creamsicles were Max Orange. All I see is Orange Blaze.

Yeah the orange blaze color is the option thats being used. The pair in the pic are made of the matte material.

Ah ok. Kinda made me nervous but I got the oranges mixed up. Thought orange blaze was the same color used on the Texas pe but that's burnt orange. I'm stupid
laugh.gif

Anyone know does nikeid charge the card immediately or they charge the card when the actual product ship

ok someone school me real quick.... what Base Material are ya using to make the Creamsicle??? Refelective Camo??

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

ok someone school me real quick.... what Base Material are ya using to make the Creamsicle??? Refelective Camo??

well the one on the pics posted a few pages back is matte

sorry if it has been addressed previously.

what's the difference with the materials? Or is it more of the color options based on the material?

I only have the KD YOTD, what material is on that just for reference? Thank you.

I tried ID'ing exactly the same colors but one with reflective camo, and the other matte. not sure how the camo looks in person.

Also, any of you have experience with both midsole options? responsive vs. cushioned? What do the GR KD's come with?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

sorry if it has been addressed previously.

what's the difference with the materials? Or is it more of the color options based on the material?

I only have the KD YOTD, what material is on that just for reference? Thank you.

I tried ID'ing exactly the same colors but one with reflective camo, and the other matte. not sure how the camo looks in person.

Also, any of you have experience with both midsole options? responsive vs. cushioned? What do the GR KD's come with?

Thanks.

i have the YOTD and a pair of IDs. the cushioning in the YOTD is the firm and i went with the cushion option on the ID. i prefer the cushion option. its a little thicker and softer

Thanks NikeKid6. Since you also have the YOTD, is that base material the same as the Anodized option for the ID's?

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

Got my IDs today. Took exactly 1 month to get these. These are my NY Mets inspired KD IV's (i'm not a knicks fan fyi). Just in time for opening day on Thursday. Don't have any expectations for the Mets this year, so these IDs will probably be my highlight for the baseball season.
laugh.gif
. These were the first IDs i've ever made and they came out 
pimp.gif

Is this photo blue? Is this the anodized base material? Thanks.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Thanks NikeKid6. Since you also have the YOTD, is that base material the same as the Anodized option for the ID's?

in all honesty i dont know really. i have the YOTD option on my IDs as well.. others may know more than me...

here is a pic for reference

Back
Top Bottom