beats. more pics?

and hih ... concept and execution is superb

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by jaycokes

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

From the other forum
698349522549ece75312b.jpg

68373711906bf5083caeb.jpg

These are too nice! Does anyone know if the soles are translucent clear or photo blue?
whatever they are, they're the same colour as the BHM/Weatherman sole.  I'm thinking translucent clear.
Clear soles are so nice at first but they look like crap when they yellow.  My kobe ivs ids with clear soles are yellow now.

As requested: (on feet pics coming in a few days probably when I muster up the courage to wear them)

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

beats & hih.... DOPEEEE

beats. more pics?

and hih ... concept and execution is superb

Thanks man just one night of the idea and bam there she is

^ that yellow pair is Clean.  I made a similar pair without the yotd option + red swoosh/accent.  Havent pulled the trigger, but your pics got me contemplating.

The Black&Yellow's are too nice, would be perfect for Pittsburgh sports teams
The Buzz Lightyears have to be the best iD's I've seen so far props 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AlachSB

The Black&Yellow's are too nice, would be perfect for Pittsburgh sports teams
The Buzz Lightyears have to be the best iD's I've seen so far props 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks man, that means a lot 
pimp.gif

Nice pair coco8723! Can you please post more pics?

Did you go with a clear sole? And basically black with hot punch accents?

To answer questions: yes its reflective camo (il take a flash pic) and ye its basically black with hot punch with a clear sole, i think came out real nice!!

just got my "shipped" email for my Creamsicle ID's (Reflective Camo upper) .. departing from the Philippines lol ... should be here tuesday... just in time for the Knicks/Celtics game...

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

just got my "shipped" email for my Creamsicle ID's (Reflective Camo upper) .. departing from the Philippines lol ... should be here tuesday... just in time for the Knicks/Celtics game...

take lots of lots pics pretty please!!!!! lol flash no flash indoor and out etc etc 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

I wonder if the tag would say made in the philippines, instead of made in china?

Originally Posted by coco8723

my pair of id's(finally) with my other newest pickup
smile.gif

1zoz59i.jpg

qow1z4.jpg
Niceee they look great
i see u got the clear sole....nike id is messed up, the clear sole isn't as nice as the preview 

^^Yeah the preview looks so nice if the sole was like that, but its nike so its expected lol.. Thanks tho.

we don't have Nike factories in the Philippines?? or do we? From what I know
we only have adidas and vans.

THE BUZZ LIGHTYEARS are the BEST IDs. no contest.

YO Swaynomics, here's the pic for ya..
2dbs7ya.jpg

This is exactly the color way I was planning on making. I would love to see a full set of detailed images if you get a chance.

YO Swaynomics, here's the pic for ya..
2dbs7ya.jpg

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
im kinda disappointed was 3M/type of material
was planning to use this to make a creamsicle pair, damn u nike why put reflective camo if it doesnt reflect at all??? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom