KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Grinch KD IV's
video-011294.jpg

video_image-052582.jpg

video_image-052581.jpg

video_image-052580.jpg

via SneakerWatch

Cmon Nike give us some more mid sole and translucent sole options. (need red midsole and clear red sole)

wrote:
My ID's finally came in. Guess what inspired me. 

Hey man those are CRAZY! I'm thinkin of doin something like that, maybe different coloured laces but that design looks perfect! Mind me asking if the colour of the strap and upper were Midnight navy? YOTD right, underlay purple?

Thanks

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Sorry no disrespect but.. If yall talkin about the Penny foams.. they are Royal, not Photo
Speakin of Penny's... for fun..
nike-air-penny-iv.jpg
has anybody made these yet?

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Those are dope.

I doubt anyone here made em though.

Seems like everyone is making these corny random colorways.

QFT
If I had money for another pair, I would love to just do an OKC inspired pair. I have a creamsicle pair on the way.

Someone posted these on twitter. Looks like they definitely fixed that sole problem they had. These look real nice. One of the few pairs I've seen done properly.
pimp.gif

Those are dope.

laugh.gif
i agree

but to each their own
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Danny51

wrote:

Hey man those are CRAZY! I'm thinkin of doin something like that, maybe different coloured laces but that design looks perfect! Mind me asking if the colour of the strap and upper were Midnight navy? YOTD right, underlay purple?

Thanks

Im working on something similar...I still can't figure out how to get the strap on mine to look like on these. The strap is navy on these with the pattern being grayish. On the site when i try to get this I get the reverse ( grey strap with navy pattern) any idea whats going on ? I don't want to pull the trigger then it comes out like on the site...

When you guys ID the NERF's what pattern do you recommend using?

Matte
Year of Dragon
Reflective Camo
or Anodized

I did with Anodized.....but I havent ordered yet....
I just want to make a nice nerf wanna-bees pair with Royal Blue....since im not paying $1000+ for durants!

Don't fall into the hype, order a pair that you actually designed to look good and not just threw a bunch of "nerf" colors together on.

^
Yeah, I gave up trying to do a nerf id.  I just couldn't get the color combination like I wanted.

I'll try doing a NY Mets colorway instead.

Those are dope.

Like I've been saying...everyone just puts dumb colors together...always the same colors.

Blue, pink, lime & purple.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Yeah, I gave up trying to do a nerf id.  I just couldn't get the color combination like I wanted.

I'll try doing a NY Mets colorway instead.

This is good to hear.  More people should give up on the nerf/bright colors thrown together ID's.

A Mets colorway has the potential to turn out really dope because they have a nice color scheme.

Yea jus cop the Nerfs instead of making look-alikes. Or better yet come up with your own color scheme. Tons of options for the KDs and Lebrons so you can definitely create some neck-breakers!

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Originally Posted by Danny51

wrote:

Thanks
Im working on something similar...I still can't figure out how to get the strap on mine to look like on these. The strap is navy on these with the pattern being grayish. On the site when i try to get this I get the reverse ( grey strap with navy pattern) any idea whats going on ? I don't want to pull the trigger then it comes out like on the site...

This was ordered YOTD/ midnight navy strap/ midnight navy upper/ purple under.
The strap will come as you see it in my photo as long as you get midnight navy.

I just got a back up pair in that was ordered the same way and they are both identical.

Back
Top Bottom