KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

On a KD? Naaaaaaaah, wackness.
Never been a fan of the Yeezys in anyway what so ever besides it flipping for $2,000 but the colors do look nicely replicated on this ID :D

feel you. yeezys are a nice shoe but do nothing for me, plus for 1,500 a pop, aint no shoe worth me keeping, but i do like the color combo. def flipped all 3 yeezy 1's, and solar yee 2's as soon as they were delivered to me. momma aint raise no fool :smokin

The SB cw on these does suck lol, I dont like the yeezy one either. And I used the black midsole for the galaxys cuz its closer to black than navy blue. This navy blue looks way too bright to be using for the galaxys

feel you. yeezys are a nice shoe but do nothing for me, plus for 1,500 a pop, aint no shoe worth me keeping, but i do like the color combo. def flipped all 3 yeezy 1's, and solar yee 2's as soon as they were delivered to me. momma aint raise no fool :smokin

Truest ish he ever wrote... *Jeezy voice over*

The SB cw on these does suck lol, I dont like the yeezy one either. And I used the black midsole for the galaxys cuz its closer to black than navy blue. This navy blue looks way too bright to be using for the galaxys

Saw the Navy midsole in person with the Lebron X, assuming its the same color as that it is plenty dark...

my chaos cw. i kinda like it

I hate this side though ( the lining part on the side of the shoe)

i need to see these in person!!!

Air bag GITD too..way too much GITD options :smh:
df09100e_usakdv.jpeg

LL

Last edited:
I just tweeted NIKEID i hope i can get an accurate response, but im curious to know what option would be the best to get a Clear or Icy Sole, cuz the Glow in The dark sole looks like a solid white 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom