KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

I don't get why people go crazy over yeezy inspired iD's. I hope we get more creativity going on in this thread other than just a pink liner/black base/green sole (which doesn't resemble a yeezy to begin with).

Well now with the gitd options, they no longer need to do that green sole thing...

Some people just like the yeezy colorway, not the shoe.... What's wrong with that? You can say every bred colorway is a Jordan xi ripoff too, so on and so forth.

^^^ but what??? It's just an example. Every colorway made has been done on another shoe (not counting mis match stuff).

Don't get the hate with the Yeezy iD idea. It actually looked good on the Hyperdunk 2012.

I want to know how many people are going to jump in face first with an ID before they even know how this shoe runs size wise? Wait a full month only to have the shoe fit poorly...

And Nike lied AGAIN....is it not midnight eastern time?

Last edited:
I'll wait a day to conjure up a design that I like the most and then put an order in. Never go wrong with sizing on regular Nike releases since I have a narrow foot. NSW on the other hand, the sizing can be unconsistent. Just think of the sizing as the Hyperdunks 2012s.

Yall crazy if yall thought these ids were gonna released at midnight, last year when the ivs went on id, they dropped at like 1pm

EDIT: I stand corrected, Nike actually kept their word this time lol

Last edited:
Nice options :smokin

EDIT: That lining thing messes up everything smh and no real clear translucent sole, only gitd ones. I like IVs id a lil more

Last edited:
For those thinking about a Nike Mag version, this was the closest I got:

Black Yeezy 2

Last edited:
That's crazy the midsole has gitd option as well. Hope nobody ODs on the gitd. :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom