KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Ok fellas... Opinions/criticism are one thing, insults are another.

Lets keep the insults out.

Take this as a warning.

Last edited:
thoughts???
I'm liking them ! 
nthat.gif

Ok fellas... Opinions/criticism are one thing, insults are another.

Lets keep the insults out.

Take this as a warning.

in this thread i've have seen @LEAST two seperate occasions where you felt the need to interject and put an end to the "fellas" :rolleyes criticism. Which btw, i dont have a problem with but my question is, why do you keep addressing the "fellas" when its CLEAR that ONE PERSON is ALWAYS stirring some **** up?

next time, and there will be a next time, its inevitable, pull that ONE PERSON's card...

Jada needs a hug or something but I like the entertainment value of his posts, some great stuff haha.

Anyone make a ******** themed CW? Thinking about doing one, we shall see what I can cook up...

^Looks like I'm going to copy your pair man. Hopefully you don't mind.

*Jada2001Retro you got my vote for playa hater of the year! *

Heh. Tip: Ignore people in this world who ***** about things that don't affect their life/things they can't control.

-

Blue moon's were cool on the last page.

Last edited:
in this thread i've have seen @LEAST two seperate occasions where you felt the need to interject and put an end to the "fellas" :rolleyes criticism. Which btw, i dont have a problem with but my question is, why do you keep addressing the "fellas" when its CLEAR that ONE PERSON is ALWAYS stirring some **** up?

next time, and there will be a next time, its inevitable, pull that ONE PERSON's card...

I had to delete a comment from someone else that had a clear insult...

dont worry, I'll take care of it if it happens again.

I had to delete a comment from someone else that had a clear insult...

dont worry, I'll take care of it if it happens again.

Wait so my post gets deleted cuz its a clear insult?? I post pix not to get props but help others out in case they were thinking of making yeezys ...I think what jdroski was pointing out is That all jada does is troll with his waaaaaaa i hate yeezys waaaaaaa i hate chevys why would you buy one waaaaa.. Hes more emotional than a drake album... But thats ok?

It's not OK. You resorted to name calling which is against the rules... A banable offense. Instead, I deleted your comment and made a general warning. People don't need to get banned over petty things like that if it can be kept under control.

Nothing personal, at all.

Everyone needs to keep it cool, including Jada.

I insulted nobody, I just pointed out he made two mistakes.

:wink:
No one said you insulted anyone, but you know your negativity pisses people off. You continue to do it, that can and will be considered trolling the thread.

I'm done talking about this...

Keep the blatant negativity/trolling out of here and we'll all be fine.

This is a public forum and posting up shoes will get positive and negative feedback.

Opinions have always been allowed, no?

Back
Top Bottom