KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

buzz lightyears are CLEAN!

to anyone that has multiple pairs of IDs with different upper colors... are all the upper materials the same?

No purple sole though?
i think the sock-liner and accents are purple. probably would have been too much if the outsole was purple too.

buzz lightyears are dopee. definitely top 5 material imo. nice concept and execution.

those blue moon's a couple of pages back are also in my top 5s. beautiful work man...

Last edited:
Here some more pics of my buzz lightyears.  the left tongue is supposed to say INFINITY but Nike messed that up and since I'm from Canada I don't want to go through the trouble of returning them....But I'm still happy how they turned out.

I went with the GITD sole and speckles to go with the space theme

The blue moons . The buzz lightyear .Bruce Leroy . Are def cleanest creations I seen so far. Props to the creators. I'm hopin Nike gives us some more colors asap . I need Viking colors asap haha

The blue moons . The buzz lightyear .Bruce Leroy . Are def cleanest creations I seen so far. Props to the creators. I'm hopin Nike gives us some more colors asap . I need Viking colors asap haha

I really like that colorblocking, myself. Well done. That teal upper is fly

And those buzz's are dope as heck, man!!

I hate how the lining comes half way down the sneaker.

W/ that being said, I'm about to order 10 pairs, :lol:.

Also, whats the sizing like on these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you got the "almost complete " Email , About how much longer till they get here ? 

Last edited:
Cool . I actually like the graphic ever one "Hates" So i will be receiving one of the first pairs with it . cant wait to show you guys. 

Lots of nice IDs here, props to everyone. Might have to pull the trigger on a Yeezy 1 Blink inspired pair (very original I know) as well as the LeBron 9 Elite Championship inspired pair. Possibly the wrong thread for this question but any issues with creasing on your ID pairs?

Back
Top Bottom