KD X

This model is cold, the ice blue (Anni) colorway is so clean

The overall design of the shoe has me excited for a Nike basketball sneaker for the first time in a while (Kobe 8, 9 were flames, lebron 10's were too)

Ive been wearing the white pair for couple days now...i like them..to alot of people prolly to plain but id rather have that then something way too goofy..great casual shoe if you ask me
How about an actual golden state warriors cw ? or is that too goofy ?

View media item 2450530
Couple of Bay Area sneaker heads got the anniversaries with special box and pins and autographed personalized card from KD, I'm jelly

Bayareagotsole and acervan316

Last edited:
Couple of Bay Area sneaker heads got the anniversaries with special box and pins and autographed personalized card from KD, I'm jelly

Bayareagotsole and acervan316
Yup, I checked my mailbox. Nothing!
indifferent.gif

It's ok, I bought two pairs. 
smile.gif

https://www.instagram.com/acervan316/

There's nothing wrong with any of the logos, it's just ingrained in us that the Nike logo's better. 

What exactly is the Nike logo look like?

Funny, I didn't know you and me were the same person, and I couldn't have an opinion.

You have yours, I have mine. I'm a grown man. And the logo is horrible.

Funny, I didn't know you and me were the same person, and I couldn't have an opinion.

You have yours, I have mine. I'm a grown man. And the logo is horrible.
It's not about being a grown man, you can be 9 or 99 and it wouldn't matter. Sorry my statement rubbed you the wrong way, I was speaking more about the programming and familiarity with the Nike logo which instantly makes it look better to most. 

If that photo was shown to a person who had no knowledge of any of the companies none of the logos would be viewed as "Horrible". 

It's not about being a grown man, you can be 9 or 99 and it wouldn't matter. Sorry my statement rubbed you the wrong way, I was speaking more about the programming and familiarity with the Nike logo which instantly makes it look better to most. 

If that photo was shown to a person who had no knowledge of any of the companies none of the logos would be viewed as "Horrible". 
I disagree wholeheartedly, the UA logo just looks way too plain and lame, Jordan symbol looks awesome, Nike swoosh just looks great. Even in a blind test I'm pretty sure the swoosh would win the majority of the time.

Flip the jumpman on the pair above to have it sit flush with the design, you might have a winner

I disagree wholeheartedly, the UA logo just looks way too plain and lame, Jordan symbol looks awesome, Nike swoosh just looks great. Even in a blind test I'm pretty sure the swoosh would win the majority of the time.
I respect your point of view. Realistically speak, what makes the Nike swoosh look "Great"? I really wish there was a way that a blind test could be performed. 

And yes I'm a "Nike" guy Lol 

Back
Top Bottom