KD X

Gonna see a lot of returns if ppl don't get the pins and box
laugh.gif
roll.gif

https://hypebeast.com/2017/5/nike-kd-10-still-kd-launch-nba-finals

For those who tune into Game 1, you may also want to be tuned into when KD steps on the court as this will be the only time when the sneaker will be available on SNKRS. Each time Durant is subbed out or there is a timeout, you won’t be able to add the shoe to your personal collection.

Counting for half-time as well, fans who are able to buy the Nike KD 10 “Still KD” will receive a special pin that represents the definition of “Still KD.” As an added bonus consumers will also receive the chance to strike lucky on 1 out of 10 exclusive signed boxes painted and designed by Shawn Barber.
wow lol

*IF* the Warriors win the Finals, will there be a Championship Pack for kd like there was for LeBron when he was with the Heat or LeBron and Kyrie last year?

based on who Nike has on the Dubs, it'd be a KD/Draymond championship pack IF they win. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Dray's PE's haha.

regardless, I just hope the Dubs win it all, so they can get rid of the stench of last years collapse.

is the box going to be randomly sent to 10 people who buy them during that period?
Seems that way.  Everyone gets those pins though!!!!  The shoes come out the next day in stores, so if you order them from SNKRS, you can't rock them until they get in.  So everyone else will be stunting while you are rocking a receipt in your email.  If this was a week early,  or some special colorway or something then it would make sense, but not seeing the appeal here.  

gotta play a game of red light/green light to cop shoes now

Agree. LoL, This is a crazy scheme. KD starts and plays with the 2nd unit. Nike gonna act like catching him on the court will be difficult??? Pretty much everyone who wants to try for these will be done in the 1st 5 mins after tip. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Seems that way.  Everyone gets those pins though!!!!  The shoes come out the next day in stores, so if you order them from SNKRS, you can't rock them until they get in.  So everyone else will be stunting while you are rocking a receipt in your email.  If this was a week early,  or some special colorway or something then it would make sense, but not seeing the appeal here.  

Back to actual shoe model talk...

Like someone mentioned, I don't get why they Nike picked the white chrome to give them a special package and stuff.

Nothing special about the colorway. Plus, you can get the shoe now. Some places have been selling them for weeks.

They should have released them with the anniversary pair.

Ive been wearing the white pair for couple days now...i like them..to alot of people prolly to plain but id rather have that then something way too goofy..great casual shoe if you ask me

Ive been wearing the white pair for couple days now...i like them..to alot of people prolly to plain but id rather have that then something way too goofy..great casual shoe if you ask me
Anniversary>>>>>>>>>>>white pair imo. I saw side by side pics and the anniversaries off tint blueish color looks way better than the whites. It makes the whites look creamish when compared side by side.

These are the nicest basketball shoes Nike has made in a while.

Word. Couldn't tell you the last time I bought a new modelon RD.

Anniversary>>>>>>>>>>>white pair imo. I saw side by side pics and the anniversaries off tint blueish color looks way better than the whites. It makes the whites look creamish when compared side by side.
Brah man wasn't eem comparing the two lol. And I'll disagree with your OPINION. Them whites are cool AF.

Back
Top Bottom