KD X

Got my 9.5 in and same with the post on last page. Nothing special but a dent on the box. No pins no special box. Called CS and they said only sz 10 got them. I told them they were going to get a lot of returns for advertising it wrong. He said give them a couple days to see what they can do. Back to Nike they go.

just got UPS notification that something is coming my way from Nike basketball brand marketing :nerd: from portland :nerd:

happy.gif

can someone help me to get those tees? all colors in S.
Shirts available at NikeSF
DBp1-RgUIAEFTam.jpg:large

DBp1-RfVwAAgrvb.jpg:large

Reached out to my cousin to try and get a shirt. Hoping I could get one.

KD used to be my favorite player but his move to GS definitely tarnished my view of him as a competitor.

It hasn't really had an effect on my opinion of the sneakers though. I was debating paying resale for a pair of the baby blues, but I've slowed wayyy down with purchases lately. I'm sure a decent colorway will come along eventually. This whole year for Nike Basketball, or even basketball sneakers in general has been a wash. One pair of Kyrie 3s, two pair of Lebron XIVs, two pair of PG 1s. No Kobes.

KD used to be my favorite player but his move to GS definitely tarnished my view of him as a competitor.

It hasn't really had an effect on my opinion of the sneakers though. I was debating paying resale for a pair of the baby blues, but I've slowed wayyy down with purchases lately. I'm sure a decent colorway will come along eventually. This whole year for Nike Basketball, or even basketball sneakers in general has been a wash. One pair of Kyrie 3s, two pair of Lebron XIVs, two pair of PG 1s. No Kobes.
If a better company was offering you a better chance to move up and make the same/more money. Job is more fun and easier same/more pay you wouldn't leave your ****** 9 year job of going no where?

If a better company was offering you a better chance to move up and make the same/more money. Job is more fun and easier same/more pay you wouldn't leave your ****** 9 year job of going no where?

Not when you were in direct competition with that company and actually had negative things to say about that company... I love his shoes and he's a great talent but I never was a "can't beat em join em" kinda person

Not when you were in direct competition with that company and actually had negative things to say about that company... I love his shoes and he's a great talent but I never was a "can't beat em join em" kinda person
So if you worked 9 years for a losing company and being miserable because of it you'd be ok?

So if you worked 9 years for a losing company and being miserable because of it you'd be ok?

I wouldn't go to the team that I loss to... he could've picked any team in the NBA and got that same money... put it like this... if we in the middle of Compton growing up gang banging blood... me and you are in the hood fighting some crips... we lose... then the next day i decide I wanna be crip... lol is that acceptable?

Back
Top Bottom