Keak Da Sneak And San Quinn Album.

1zzqn13.jpg

In Stores 12/09/08.

I heard a few tracks off this album and they all slap.

eh.. Keak is trash now IMO. He had a couple catchy songs and that was about it. San Quinn is still raw tho. Ill listen before I get it.

The only bay dude with bars for days is Ya Boy. I seriously think he'll murder any rapper out. Him Clyde Carson, Messy Marv, Quinn are the only dudes imstill messin with.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

eh.. Keak is trash now IMO. He had a couple catchy songs and that was about it. San Quinn is still raw tho. Ill listen before I get it.

The only bay dude with bars for days is Ya Boy. I seriously think he'll murder any rapper out. Him Clyde Carson, Messy Marv, Quinn are the only dudes im still messin with.

Whaaaaaat? Keak sound grimy but i catch everything he say's.

^you should correct yourself, Ya Boy is the ony bay dude you've heard with bars for days, if you want to educated ill pop back in later, its a shame howhard it is for bay artist to get heard, even dudes who live in the bay dont be hearing a good amount of !%@!

Is San Francisco Anthem going to be on an album or it's a single? Sorry for my lack of knowledge but the song is smooth
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

^you should correct yourself, Ya Boy is the ony bay dude you've heard with bars for days, if you want to educated ill pop back in later, its a shame how hard it is for bay artist to get heard, even dudes who live in the bay dont be hearing a good amount of !%@!

Ya boy has spit lyrical game since way back when he was young. Thats my dude, knew him from high school, and he his game was hard. I think he changed his styleup alittle tho

Originally Posted by thechosenone777

^you should correct yourself, Ya Boy is the ony bay dude you've heard with bars for days, if you want to educated ill pop back in later, its a shame how hard it is for bay artist to get heard, even dudes who live in the bay dont be hearing a good amount of !%@!

Ya boy has spit lyrical game since way back when he was young. Thats my dude, knew him from high school, and he his game was hard. I think he changed his style up alittle tho
Did you go to El Camino HS??

Truth.

And i STILL think The Jacka is the hardest bay rapper out right now

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Is San Francisco Anthem going to be on an album or it's a single? Sorry for my lack of knowledge but the song is smooth
smokin.gif

That's on that allcity album with Big Rich, Quinn and Boo Banga.

I cant stand san quinn
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Keak was raw he on the weezy $#%$.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
For some reason i cant get int ya boy, he boring.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

purplehazze96 wrote:

^you should correct yourself, Ya Boy is the ony bay dude you've heard with bars for days, if you want to educated ill pop back in later, its a shame how
hard it is for bay artist to get heard, even dudes who live in the bay dont be hearing a good amount of !%@!
Truth.

The Jack Artist is an album that should be listened to by all fans of grimey, gangsta, cocaine rap...Honestly its right up there with the likes of OB4CL,AmeriKKKa's Nightmare, and The Infamous...not that its quite as good as those two, but it certianly belongs in that category when you talk about hoodalbums

man i can talk about The Jack Artist for days, one aspect those two albums aren't touching it in is the social commentary...some of the *%#% he and Husspit on there is some of the realest talk ive ever heard, suburban kids couldnt possibly comprehend that album to its fullest extent
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

purplehazze96 wrote:

^you should correct yourself, Ya Boy is the ony bay dude you've heard with bars for days, if you want to educated ill pop back in later, its a shame how
hard it is for bay artist to get heard, even dudes who live in the bay dont be hearing a good amount of !%@!
Truth.

The Jack Artist is an album that should be listened to by all fans of grimey, gangsta, cocaine rap...Honestly its right up there with the likes of OB4CL and The Infamous...not that its quite as good as those two, but it certianly belongs in that category when you talk about hood albums

man i can talk about The Jack Artist for days, one aspect those two albums aren't touching it in is the social commentary...some of the %%$@ he and Hus spit on there is some of the realest talk ive ever heard, suburban kids couldnt possibly comprehend that album to its fullest extent
smh.gif

Jacka say's sum ill talk when he speak but it ain't nothing that ain't been talked about already really. C-bo, Killa Tay, and 3x was killing thatgangsta rap way back in the day. I'm kinda waiting on the new album becuz of Shorty all over me is kinda a different direction for Jack, but he did havesongs on this same topic such as Hey girl and All the girls say. See that's my problem with the Jack is lack of creativeness. When you buy his album'syou know what you go get everytime. I know he's a real life hoodfigga and i can easy relate to that, but i get tired of that same stuff I like to seematurity in growth in a artist. I believe Jacka could be one of the biggest artist every out the bay but he ain't reached his heights yet.

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

Originally Posted by thechosenone777

Ya boy has spit lyrical game since way back when he was young. Thats my dude, knew him from high school, and he his game was hard. I think he changed his style up alittle tho
Did you go to El Camino HS??
i did
pimp.gif

i got there the year after he left tho
laugh.gif
frown.gif

edit i dont really care much about bay music to be honest any more.

but Ya Boy =
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

purplehazze96 wrote:

WhUtIzIt wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

^you should correct yourself, Ya Boy is the ony bay dude you've heard with bars for days, if you want to educated ill pop back in later, its a shame
how

Truth.

The Jack Artist is an album that should be listened to by all fans of grimey, gangsta, cocaine rap...Honestly its right up there with the likes of OB4CL and
The Infamous...not that its quite as good as those two, but it certianly belongs in that category when you talk about hood albums

man i can talk about The Jack Artist for days, one aspect those two albums aren't touching it in is the social commentary...some of the %%$@ he and Hus
spit on there is some of the realest talk ive ever heard, suburban kids couldnt possibly comprehend that album to its fullest extent
smh.gif

Jacka say's sum ill talk when he speak but it ain't nothing that ain't been talked about already really. C-bo, Killa Tay, and 3x was killing that
gangsta rap way back in the day. I'm kinda waiting on the new album becuz of Shorty all over me is kinda a different direction for Jack, but he did have
songs on this same topic such as Hey girl and All the girls say. See that's my problem with the Jack is lack of creativeness. When you buy his album's
you know what you go get everytime. I know he's a real life hoodfigga and i can easy relate to that, but i get tired of that same stuff I like to see
maturity in growth in a artist. I believe Jacka could be one of the biggest artist every out the bay but he ain't reached his heights yet.

no doubt there is no Jacka with out C-Bo, any body who knows mob music knows that...All over me was hot trash, Hey Girl and All the Girls Say although, two ofthe weaker tracks on the album, still *%#@ on All Over Me and are good songs...And thats another thing, you absolutely CAN NOT compare The Jack Artist to hisother collabo joints like the one with Berner, B-Luv ect...i assume thats what your talking about since he only has three studio LP's and all of them werereleased before 2006

If you dont think he's show creativity in his best work which imo is: The Jack Artist, Jack Of All Trades, Mob Trial I & II, Explosive Mode 3, and thatDevilz Rejectz joint, then i dont knwo what to say....Jacka suffers from a few flaws, one of them being he puts out WAY too much material as of late, two beinghe's unselfish as +%!$, the +!%%% he'll put anybody in his circle on, as a result you get them calabs with Berner that i mentioned, and his tendency torecycle lines

I got all of C-Bo's *%#@ from Gas Chamber to C-Bo's mob figaz and no slight to him but he never released anything touching the Jack Artist imo

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

purplehazze96 wrote:

WhUtIzIt wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

^you should correct yourself, Ya Boy is the ony bay dude you've heard with bars for days, if you want to educated ill pop back in later, its a shame
how

Truth.

The Jack Artist is an album that should be listened to by all fans of grimey, gangsta, cocaine rap...Honestly its right up there with the likes of OB4CL and
The Infamous...not that its quite as good as those two, but it certianly belongs in that category when you talk about hood albums

man i can talk about The Jack Artist for days, one aspect those two albums aren't touching it in is the social commentary...some of the %%$@ he and Hus
spit on there is some of the realest talk ive ever heard, suburban kids couldnt possibly comprehend that album to its fullest extent
smh.gif

Jacka say's sum ill talk when he speak but it ain't nothing that ain't been talked about already really. C-bo, Killa Tay, and 3x was killing that
gangsta rap way back in the day. I'm kinda waiting on the new album becuz of Shorty all over me is kinda a different direction for Jack, but he did have
songs on this same topic such as Hey girl and All the girls say. See that's my problem with the Jack is lack of creativeness. When you buy his album's
you know what you go get everytime. I know he's a real life hoodfigga and i can easy relate to that, but i get tired of that same stuff I like to see
maturity in growth in a artist. I believe Jacka could be one of the biggest artist every out the bay but he ain't reached his heights yet.

no doubt there is no Jacka with out C-Bo, any body who knows mob music knows that...All over me was hot trash, Hey Girl and All the Girls Say although, two of the weaker tracks on the album, still *%#@ on All Over Me and are good songs...And thats another thing, you absolutely CAN NOT compare The Jack Artist to his other collabo joints like the one with Berner, B-Luv ect...i assume thats what your talking about since he only has three studio LP's and all of them were released before 2006

If you dont think he's show creativity in his best work which imo is: The Jack Artist, Jack Of All Trades, Mob Trial I & II, Explosive Mode 3, and that Devilz Rejectz joint, then i dont knwo what to say....Jacka suffers from a few flaws, one of them being he puts out WAY too much material as of late, two being he's unselfish as +%!$, the +!%%% he'll put anybody in his circle on, as a result you get them calabs with Berner that i mentioned, and his tendency to recycle lines

I got all of C-Bo's *%#@ from Gas Chamber to C-Bo's mob figaz and no slight to him but he never released anything touching the Jack Artist imo

You had some good points up there a few of those album's i passed up on usually the side projects. I agree that That Jack artist was his best album, thatJack of all trades was disapointing imo. But to say that the Jack artist was harder than Till my casket drop, cum on now that's str8 disrespect. But wereentittled to our own opinions though.

yes we are and if your up to it, i'd love to discuss it, im more than willing to dissect both albums even though i already have

i dont know if you agree but imo, The Jack Artist is Rob Lo's best work to date

i dont think there's a track on Till My Casket Drops seeing Delicate Lifestyle, Blind World or Never Blink

Any tracks/link from this?

btw: off topic but is it true Messy Marv and San Quinn got beef now?

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Any tracks/link from this?

btw: off topic but is it true Messy Marv and San Quinn got beef now?

Yes it's true i made a thread about that just scroll thru the page's.

yes we are and if your up to it, i'd love to discuss it, im more than willing to dissect both albums even though i already have

i dont know if you agree but imo, The Jack Artist is Rob Lo's best work to date

i dont think there's a track on Till My Casket Drops seeing Delicate Lifestyle, Blind World or Never Blink
Yeah i agree that's sum of his best work but im kinda feeling the work he did on Dope, Gun's and religeon also. Never blink is a dopetrack, but i think those song's don't compare to 357, Can we all ball , or money by the ton overall though they're both classic album imo. Theseare two different era's of rap too though. It's like comparig Jordan to Kobe sure Bo is washed up kinda now when it comes to a whole Bo album but heset the blueprint for the Mob Figaz.

Back
Top Bottom