Keep Your Dirt To Yourself! Nick I'm Talkin To YOU!

This won't be forgotten by his teammates though. He'll be forever seen as a snake in the locker rooms.
Doesn't matter. If he HOOPS, he will be fine.

Time heals.

People "forgive and forget" worse things from people than this.

If he HOOPS (the most important thing), he will be fine.

We are just in the moment now, so it is easy to say he will never recover

Realistically what does this do to his career?

I'd say it all depends on how much accountability he shows in terms of owning up to the situation as well as his play on the court dictating how forgiving people are.

He's going to have to show some real sincerity as well. I'm not talking about some scripted apology. He's really going to have to own up to this mistake.

History tells us that he won't :lol:

Further proof this younger generation is some funbois. :smh:

Like, what he thought was gonna happen? What was the end game of this scheme?

What kinda..? :smh:

Saw he was trending and thought he jad a big game...welp :lol:

He'd be six feet under if it was Matt Barnes instead on Nick Young

dumb for marrying a person you know will cheat on you
dumb for cheating on fiance
dumb for recording and upload video

everyone talking about how time heals wounds and if he hoops he'll be fine...it's not that simple, especially with examples of what an already established Kobe bryant and Tony Parker did...they were easy to forgive in the medias/fans mind because they had already done something in their careers

D'angelo is still a rookie and noone has ANY idea if he's even going to be great, the fact that instead of being about HIS career 100% and is stabbing his own in the back speaks volumes

Unless he wins a chip like now or next season, talk of this situation will never stop

everyone talking about how time heals wounds and if he hoops he'll be fine...it's not that simple, especially with examples of what an already established Kobe bryant and Tony Parker did...they were easy to forgive in the medias/fans mind because they had already done something in their careers

D'angelo is still a rookie and noone has ANY idea if he's even going to be great, the fact that instead of being about HIS career 100% and is stabbing his own in the back speaks volumes

Unless he wins a chip like now or next season, talk of this situation will never stop
Which is why I said, if he HOOPS (ie, being an above average NBA player)

It IS that simple. Players aren't signing him to contracts. Owners are. If he is productive, he will be fine.

He already has the "Early Draft Pick" bias/forgiveness, so people already are going to give him more chances than he would probably deserve.

What was dude thinking?

I doubt iggy leaves. I know women don't want to know...but they know. Dudes is on the road for 50% of the year....they girls know. But iggy got paper like that im assuming so maybe she leaves

:lol:

Buuuuut, Russell is a snake for this. This new generation gotta put EVERYTHING out there on social media. :smh:

Real sucker move. New generation dudes :smh:

This is the problem. Dudes rushing to put everything online/get some likes/attention.

hes in all the wrong 

but 

he saved nick in the end...

cause iggy is wack as ****

i wouldn't be surprised if they planned it the whole time 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom