Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

Boys in here trying to convince people that cheating is wrong. Lol that ain't even the issue. I'm sure it's understood but it is what it is. Everybody is responsible for themselves and the choices they make or don't make.

In my experiences, most of the time the person getting cheated on knows and is either doing the same ****, or too scared/weak to keep it moving. That person is just as responsible imo.

Man, what happens when some dirtbag with the same
Mentality as some of you does your little girl dirty and she comes crying to you....you gonna bigup that man for getting his or you gonna be upset he hurt your little girl?....must be tough being one of you dudes, I mean how could you be upset at dude?...

Reminds me of Peter Gunz dumb self :rofl:
If I raised such a stupid child she would deserve it.

Boys in here trying to convince people that cheating is wrong. Lol that ain't even the issue. I'm sure it's understood but it is what it is. Everybody is responsible for themselves and the choices they make or don't make.

In my experiences, most of the time the person getting cheated on knows and is either doing the same ****, or too scared/weak to keep it moving. That person is just as responsible imo.

I now have cancer

Last edited:

I now have cancer
laugh.gif

I don't agree with Steezy on much but He is right

you not a Man in my eyes if you claim to love a woman and you out here ******** on her that's coward ****,

just be a man about yours and be single, but playing with someone's heart like that let alone someone you claim to care about is some ***** ****

I get it mistakes can happen but if you just intentionally out her damaging another person out of selfishness you a ***** to me

Mos Def. Especially if you a dude who pushing 30 still thinking like this little teenage mind. When you gon grow up and take care yours. :smh:

Same thing goes for a woman who has a man she a O to me. No respect for her once i catch her.

Dont get me wrong I aint gon snitch if you my boy im just gon remove myself from the equation. But if my daughter or sis fam etc im letting it be known. Not gon have one of fam looking stupid out here in the streets.

You got no love for your sister if she blatantly getting cheated on being disrespected and you say nothing about it and you hanging with the dude in the act :smh:

I now have cancer

Im saying though smh. At this point i dont even think dudes are reading what they type.

After reading ten pages of this thread, I have to weigh in; just another opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt.

On the subject of keeping quiet while your friends do dirt (as someone over the age of 30 who believes committed relationships come with a real sense of responsibility and consequence at this stage), I'm not going to flat out snitch - it's not my way. That being said, if my man is playing with fire, I'm not going to cosign it, and if I'm present for it, a conversation will be had, not necessarily for the sake of his woman, but for his sake.

The truth is, we all get it in our heads to be stupid from time to time, but a real friend is not going to let you make decisions that are harmful to yourself; if you love your girl, and I know you want to be with her, I'm not going to let you mess things up for yourself off of a temporary feeling. If that's your fam for real, you have to also be a "friend to the relationship", not just to him.

Now, if the dirt is already done and I find out about it, that's another conversation - I'm simply going to say, "keep it far from me", because it doesn't line up with the moral road I'm trying to walk, the type of people I want to be around, and the type of life I'm trying to have.

Obvious question is, "well, what's that got to do with you, James?" Simple. If my friend is willing to hurt and betray the woman that he lays down with every night, the person who most likely knows him best and is there for him the most, all it tells me is that betraying me would probably be pretty easy too, regardless of how "down" I thought we were. Infidelity speaks to selfishness, and I don't want anyone on my team that's that selfish, truthfully. I'm picky when it comes to the character of the people I surround myself with, especially those who are closest. Granted, this is life, and there are gray areas and exceptions, but a man got to have a code, or at least an outline of one.

From there, if mans is going to keep on with cheating, I'm more than likely going to separate myself from him, because of the aforementioned reason, and because I don't like being anywhere near fans when **** inevitably hits them. Plus, I don't have any feelings for someone who has to lay in a bed that they made; accountability is everything. Now, if you've made your peace with what may come as a result of your behavior, play on, playa.

In regards to all you dudes talking about shorties and their inclinations to cheat, or not cheat, best believe, women cheat for every reason under the sun, just like men do. There are no hard rules on "they cheat for emotion, we cheat for sex", because both sides can step out for both reasons. That's the crazy thing about adult life - there are no rules except the ones you impose on yourself. So, forget what the OGs taught, be a man and stand on your own two - anything else is foolishness once you grow up.

Lastly, on the subject of this whole "my main better not cheat, even though I do my thing"......

View media item 2118386
Just my $0.02. I know that most of NT is of a certain age/demographic, one that I grew past, so I understand where a lot of y'all are coming from, but I hope that maybe a few of these words shed a little light and provided some wisdom. If not, come at me. Lol.

Last edited:
In addition, this is 2016. If you're the right type of guy, you don't even need to cheat. There are plenty of women who will provide all the things that a committed partner would, without the commitment, while you continue to philander in the streets. Combine that with the rock bottom price of the yamb, and there's NO good reason to engage in infidelity.

Be in a committed relationship because you WANT to be, and because you enjoy all the benefits (and responsibilities) that come with one. Playing both sides of the fence, especially in a time like this, is just corny. Make up your mind, and be a real man, which there's more to than shooting up the block indiscriminately.

All he did was through around the same clichés everyone else has used just wrapped in a different package.

Cheating is wrong blah blah, you can't expect your wife to be faithful blah blah, womens rights blah blah, insecure blah blah

Thought your guys wanted a look into the minds of a cheater not a place to stand on high ground.

I will say this, I have met people who genuinely didn't see cheating as a big deal. Both men and women have said this to me. I can't relate to that, but I can respect that from afar.

All he did was through around the same clichés everyone else has used just wrapped in a different package.

Cheating is wrong blah blah, you can't expect your wife to be faithful blah blah, womens rights blah blah, insecure blah blah

Thought your guys wanted a look into the minds of a cheater not a place to stand on high ground.

Not really. Wasn't even the original topic of the thread. It got derailed by side stories

Last edited:
Obvious question is, "well, what's that got to do with you, James?" Simple. If my friend is willing to hurt and betray the woman that he lays down with every night, the person who most likely knows him best and is there for him the most, all it tells me is that betraying me would probably be pretty easy too, regardless of how "down" I thought we were.
This is such BS
laugh.gif

In regards to all you dudes talking about shorties and their inclinations to cheat, or not cheat, best believe, women cheat for every reason under the sun, just like men do. There are no hard rules on "they cheat for emotion, we cheat for sex", because both sides can step out for both reasons. That's the crazy thing about adult life - there are no rules except the ones you impose on yourself. So, forget what the OGs taught, be a man and stand on your own two - anything else is foolishness once you grow up

EXACTLY
eyes.gif

And as far as cheating but not wanting your SO to sleep around......

I'm astonished ya'll can't grasp what's being said.

Who want's their SO having sex with other people?

I want my cake, and I want to eat it to.

It's selfish but that's about it.

This whole thread has been a series of "cliches" hurled back and forth, from both sides of the coin. In terms of all that "blah blah blah", I didn't say any of those things. Read again.

Also, here's the thing about conversations....they sprawl, and morph. It's the beauty of sharing ideas.

This is such BS :lol:

EXACTLY :rolleyes

And as far as cheating but not wanting your SO to sleep around......

I'm astonished ya'll can't grasp what's being said.

Who want's their SO having sex with other people?

I want my cake, and I want to eat it to.

It's selfish but that's about it.

Right. You're selfish. That's my point.

But don't shoot down how I choose to live, these are just my ideas and principles, and how I interact with the people in my life - no need for personal attacks. Get it how you live, and I'll do the same.

As for cake, if you know the origin of the saying, you can't have it AND eat it at the same time. Once you eat it, it's gone, and you no longer have it. It's like saying I want to keep my stash and spend it too. Just like cheating vs. fidelity. Pick one.

"You want it to be one way."

Last edited:
Right. You're selfish. That's my point.

But don't shoot down how I choose to live, these are just my ideas and principles, and how I interact with the people in my life - no need for personal attacks. Get it how you live, and I'll do the same.

Bruh when did I shoot down how you live?

I got nothing but respect for any man taking care of his house, has nothing to do with his sexual activities.

Seems like you and others are the one with the issue on the other hand.

Cutting off friends because he strays from home from time to time.

That's wack IMO.
As for cake, if you know the origin of the saying, you can't have it AND eat it at the same time. Once you eat it, it's gone, and you no longer have it. It's like saying I want to keep my stash and spend it too. Just like cheating vs. fidelity. Pick one.

"You want it to be one way."
Ummm yeah, I get the saying that's the whole point
laugh.gif

I don't want to pick one.

Seems like your trying to put us on the coach when we know exactly what we're doing.

I know what's right and what's wrong, no need to explain the moral circumstances to me.

kingkoopa kingkoopa

No one is trying to put anyone on the couch. I could care less what the next man does in his relationship, you included - I was just speaking to the topic at hand, not anyone in particular. No need to "this is BS" me, or quote my posts to take shots because you go about things in a different way.

In addition, no one is trying to explain morality either - morality is all relative. I was just explaining mine, as an answer to the question at hand.

Last edited:
When I say "the next man", I'm referring to you, and anyone else on this thread. My friends, that's a different story.

If my man is a murderer, one day, if I come at him the wrong way in an argument, I might get clapped; if my man is a thief, one day if pressed, he might steal from me, and so on, and so on....

It's not just about cheating. It's about watching how the people close to you treat other people, especially the ones they're supposed to care about. So, if a homie can do something that he knows is going to hurt or break his girl's/wife's heart, and break up his home, in turn hurting himself, I don't feel like I stand much of a chance when it comes to him doing right by me. That whole logic of "but that's my man, he wouldn't do that to me" is faulty. You can BEST learn about how people really are by watching how they deal with and treat others.

If you disagree, fine. If you and your team have a "we'll do everyone else dirty, but not each other" clause in your bro code, more power to you and the squad. But I'm only speaking for myself.

Plus, we're talking about rules and codes, how we hold down the fellas, but there's also a code for how we need to hold down the one we're in love with. As men, we seem to forget that though. And that's coming from someone who's been in those shoes, reflected, and chose something different for himself.

I don't take any issue with a man slaying multiples at a time. Been there, that's not dirt to me. But once you enter a commitment, you're playing by a different set of rules. You don't like those rules? Don't play. It's as simple as that. If you want it both ways, I see it as a lack of integrity and a weakness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom