Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

ITT: You got cats breaking up with their homies because he cheats on his girl, meanwhile said girl has taken him back 5 times already.

You cats realize how soft you sound?

"He cheats on his girl, therefore he'll cheat on me"

ITT: You got cats breaking up with their homies because he cheats on his girl, meanwhile said girl has taken him back 5 times already.

High horse nters. I never had a homie tell me we can't be cool no more because I cheated on my girl :lol:. ****** wanna see pics of the side chick... and I provides the newdz. Y'all mfers so soft here man, src, it's sad man.

Last edited:

#betaboyz

You're reaching.

No one said "cut off". Again...read again.

All I'm saying is I will put distance between myself and people who are living foul, in general, friend or not. Everyone is entitled to mistakes. But if you're habitually doing your loved ones dirt, for me, that chips away at the respect I have for you.

If you feel differently about it, like I said, that's cool. We've all got our own set of ethics, and what we can/can't respect.

I'm just speaking on mine.

Edit: And "beta"? The fact that I give no dambs about male "convention" and what anyone in this thread says makes me exactly the opposite.

Peace and love.

This is such BS :lol:

EXACTLY :rolleyes

And as far as cheating but not wanting your SO to sleep around......

I'm astonished ya'll can't grasp what's being said.

Who want's their SO having sex with other people?

I want my cake, and I want to eat it to.

It's selfish but that's about it.

see I wouldn't have a problem with this if you were actually honest about it with your SO....is she aware of this? Or you sneaking around? That's what separates a childish scumbag from a man who just has a different outlook on a relationship.

Open honesty is what I'm judging here....so if you out there lying and cheating on the woman you "love" best believe I'm gonna stand high on that pedestal....you don't like it, don't share your story expecting dabs from dudes who actually fight that temptation in order to not even risk hurting their woman.

And no I wouldn't break up with the homie, I would let him know is not right, but that's the homie and he just gonna do him....we can't really sit down and discuss the topic of "love" together though....we can laugh and chop
It up about everything else under the sun...

Right. You're selfish. That's my point.

But don't shoot down how I choose to live, these are just my ideas and principles, and how I interact with the people in my life - no need for personal attacks. Get it how you live, and I'll do the same.

As for cake, if you know the origin of the saying, you can't have it AND eat it at the same time. Once you eat it, it's gone, and you no longer have it. It's like saying I want to keep my stash and spend it too. Just like cheating vs. fidelity. Pick one.

"You want it to be one way."

::drops mic::

:rofl:

Lol at "we can't sit down and talk about love"

Boy, if you don't get the hell up out my face with this nonsense...

:rofl:

Fam if you blatantly and willingly CONSTANTLY cheating BEHIND your shortys back, the one you claim to "love" knowing if she finds out it'll cause her a lot of pain and more than likely ruin your relationship, your concept of love is very different than mines, so there really is nothing I can say to you or you can say to me on that matter....we just gonna see things completely different.

Key phrase "behind her back" if she agreed to and is ok with you doing your thing and she agrees with still beig faithful to you, I really have no issue with it....you keeping it 100 with her.

My whole thing is open honesty with yours fam.

I ain't know there were so many Dr. Phil/Steve Harvey types on NT :smh:

View media item 2118438
:rofl: The irony of YOU using that gif on that post.

If I had a homey tell me this I would be ashamed he was once my boy in the first place.

Like how a cornball *** lame go undetected for so long?

Lol at "we can't sit down and talk about love"

Boy, if you don't get the hell up out my face with this nonsense...
I'm about to die of laughter in here.

Last edited:
The crazy thing is you guys would probably turn down a baddd **** easier if she had ties with your homie, ultimately you telling me your loyalty and respect for your boys overshadows that of even your wife :lol:

You boys are ruined :rofl:

Y'all really going back and forth with a dude who been in one relationship his entire life

One successful and happy one....I've been with a plenty share of women and dated....so cut it out.

I'd have less of a claim if I had 20 unsuccessful relationships.

Plot twist.

Would you tell your boy that his girl is cheating on him...

... with you? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom