Kelis claims Nas physically abused her

Why is Kelis belittled because of her music when Nozz has songs like "Remember the Times" among others? As men we need to eradicate these double standards. Also, just because she's drunkenly wylin out doesn't mean a man gets to hit her. Two drunks hitting each other should both go to jail.

Why is Kelis belittled because of her music when Nozz has songs like "Remember the Times" among others? As men we need to eradicate these double standards. Also, just because she's drunkenly wylin out doesn't mean a man gets to hit her. Two drunks hitting each other should both go to jail.

2839B602-1A0C-4FE9-962C-7DEEC67F41F1.gif

Last thing I remember reading about Kelis was that she was running a food truck at Coachella or something like that? Does that sound familiar?

Uh, didn’t hov’s cheating get aired out in a WHOLE ALBUM? Tf are you talkin bout?

How you gonna tell someone to not speak on abuse they endured? Whether it was mutual or not.
Hey, my opinion bruh.

Didn't say YOU had to agree with it. Theres a difference between airing out infidelity for artistic expression and sales, which most likely was not only known but endorsed by Jay.

....... And just saying yeah my ex husband and I used to hit eachother.......And? What's the end goal here? Sounds like scorn.

Some of these sing-song dudes like this drama, 'cause it used to be how you got all that good old school r'n'b. But now a days especially after the Chris Brown situation, you just gotta tell these women to pack their bags.... Otherwise you gon' be in jail awaiting a hearing for your domestic abuse charge Tellin' Tyrone your life story

How do you dudes defend guys you don't know?

None of us know Bill Cosby. None of us know Fab. None of us know Nas.

We just listen to their music or watch them on TV. It doesn't mean they're a good person or incapable of certain behavior.

How does a man who beats women look?

The irony is we wonder why women stay with men who abuse them, when we excuse their actions because of who they are. And we have no attachment.

We just listen to their music or watch them on TV. It doesn't mean they're a good person or incapable of certain behavior.

The irony is we wonder why women stay with men who abuse them, when we excuse their actions because of who they are. And we have no attachment.

WHY are you capin for women YOU don't know?

The guys that defend Cosby need to be banned and brought to the attention of the authorities. He himself admitted to doing EVERYTHING.

preach

Back
Top Bottom