Kelis claims Nas physically abused her

Better watch ur mouth
Don’t make me point out
All his accomplishments
In his illustrious career
Gonna have u looking foolish

chump I was joking about her size , not her career . Illmatic came out when I was in 8th grade and I live in NYC .

Not only that
They been to court before for custody
When they first divorced
And he had to pay her that crAzy alimony
And child support number
Coulda sworn it was like 6 figures a month or something.
She see how more poppin he is now
How he ain’t missed a beat after her
Not only that but has elevated
And she mad
U know what happened her damn culinary career ain’t take off
Like she claimed it would
She ain’t get that food network show
She thought she was getting
Now she mad
She mad cause nas still out here getting it
And she looking old and washed
And don’t nobody want her crazy ***
Even though she getting all that money
Nobody wanna deal with her
She thought she was winning she stopped messing with Pharrell to get with nas
Matter of fact
There was a bunch of dudes in between
Her leaving Pharrell then getting with nas
And THEN
She was still a jump off
While messing with nas
Everyone knows she was still ****ing dudes
While with nas
She need to stop tryna get publicity
Stop tryna take more money from nas
And go back to making that special barbecue sauce
That was at Walmart
She was talking about it
Like ur was gonna be a best seller
But nobody bought that ****
Nobody wants yo recipes kelis
Nobody
Some valid points.

But I stopped at line 4. Ain’t nobody ready a damn 47 line haiku.

Dudes are weird. Dudes are stanning worse than women :smh:

Here's a hint to some of you, stop having entertainers and athletes as heroes and you won't be continuously disappointed and making excuses for their behavior.

Nas hasn't even defended his actions, yet some of you are.

i dont believe the lies about my baby daddy
This sequence is :rofl:

jigga really 6'1

but nas? him and prodigy damn near da same height and jigga said he had money stacks taller than him.

He must got some timbs on then
nas-prodigy-vintage-polo-ralph-lauren-usa-shirt.jpg

no one believes Kelis.

you gotta be credible first.
I'm not even talking about Kelis, and not even about this particular instance.

People are so eager to throw themselves out there to take a side on something. It's kind of crazy how protective people are of their own opinions and thier view of their heroes.

Calling a spade a spade, I'm not even sure why ****** feel the need to discuss this topic at length and form opinions on two people we know nothing about. Hell, even if we were their friends, the prudent thing to do in a situation like this is to let things play out. Nas hasn't said a word, and you got adult males in their feelings typing out full paragraphs based off how Stillmatic made them feel.

People are really choosing to die on the 'FAB/NAS DIDN'T DO IT' hill. I'll never understand it.

Was the name of her restaurant, clothing line, new single, or any such thing mentioned during this interview? If so, then we can all agree why this is being said now and not before.

Great execution, :rofl:

Nas showing why you gotta have good credit in these streets. Off top people are like "I don't believe her". I see no reason for her to lie though, hope he responds appropriately.
Just because you don't see it doesn't mean a reason doesn't exist. Not saying that she is, but you never know these days. Not supporting either one because I don't know what went on behind closed doors. Can't even use the argument that you know him/her. Your best friends do **** behind closed doors you would never know about. There's nothing Nas can really say except to say it's a lie, but then what? Shell just come back at him and I doubt he'd want to entertain that kind of **** on social media.

Yeesh. And yall wonder why women are reluctant to come forth

It's unfortunate but let's not act like females never make false claims against dudes for petty, and spiteful reasons. Plus, at this point it's just a question as to why now? True or not, why today after everything and all the times you could have said something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom