Kentucky Heads

I'm not sleeping. Gets old being one of the only one's posting.

What have you got recently Chew?

Your the only one that still has money left Corey thats why your the only one posting pics.

Glad to see the new thread. Living in Lexington I never have any positive Louisville information to pass. I know its trivial but I've always felt weird posting stuff going on in Lexington on the Louisville thread. So Chew, thanks for eliminating that problem for me

im glad to see this as well ~ well off into holiday we will have NIKE urban , indie , and jordan brand at ONENESS . 

i would love to use this thread to help you guys with nikes ~ if you ever need anything !

Congrats on the JB account Dunk. Any idea what your status will be as far as LS/limited releases, any kind of numbers to expect yet as far as pairs?

^^^LS releases are basically a thing of the past now a days. Everything from Jordan seems to be either really easy to get or limited to 1000 pairs.
laugh.gif

I think they have gotten tired of resellers.

And that's what's up Brum. I will be attending UK in the fall to finish up my college degree.

Anyone know any stores around here with some nice cargo shorts that dont come to ur ankles or arent dazy dukes? ya know a lil below the knee....cant seem to find any.

no prob D.. but Champs had some Jordan cargos that actually didnt look that bad, long or short, but i didnt check em like that.. check those out, but imo the LRG ones are the best.

Champs also has some just basic cargo shorts bogo not the best imo at all but depending on what they can work and pretty cheap too.

D, go to JC Penny and look for the Levi cargos. I have a pair or two and they fit just about the way you described.

What's up guys, I used to lurk from time to time in the Louisville thread but rarely posted.  Figured I'd introduce myself since we've got a fresh one going.  My name's Seth, I live in Louisville, I'm a Kentucky fan (but I married into Louisville fans).  That's pretty much it I guess
laugh.gif
.  Always good to keep up with local folks though
wink.gif

Didn't go to Drake but it looks like the whole UK team did. He brought them on stage, and apparently he and John Wall did the dance together.

I've got to admit I thought the whole Drake thing was just a publicity stunt when he came to Big Blue Madness. But between that, the concert, and the fact that he was at all 4 tournament games, I guess the man really is a UK fan.

^ I was there. He kept calling Kentucky "his home" and "his family" but do you really think he will still be hanging around after Coach Cal leaves? I think the relationship is between him and Cal, not the school. But the concert was good. Trey Songz came out and did a song, and Drake is actually a really good performer. I was impressed.

I agree with tyler, Drake wasn't at Big Blue Madness and at the tourny games for UK, he was there because he had a deal with Coach Cal and UK I think, I honestly think he only was there because UK gave him a great deal on that concert. I mean I'm sure he might be a UK fan and all but yea when Coach Cal leaves or gets the boot which ever comes first, Drake goes with him.

^ Thats what I was thinking, Drake is around because of LeBron, LeBron is around because of Cal. They arent "true UK fans" and they will be gone when Cal is gone. But hell if I was a UK fan, I wouldnt be complaining about having Drake and LeBron around all the time. lol Biggest name in sports and the biggest name in rap hanging around your school/team is always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom