Kentucky Heads

Marquette University Jordan Icon PE's Just got these today. Sick shoe, to big though
frown.gif

911269b4871db141f664fa9dc30e8ceac85c53f7.jpg
e7d368f6437b1596107af22a48589bbaca57ed15.jpg
13536ee248a418191973fac7402490687fec1685.jpg

when you said you got MU PEs, I thought they would have the baby blue in them. im disappointed now lol

White castle chicken ring with cheese sandwich with a packet of ketchup drinched on it > freedom hall

Nice marquette pes btw

B Spot (in Cleveland owned my Iron Chef Michael Simon)> Five Guys > anything you guys could ever talk about burgers lol.

idk about b spot but five guys is very good!
for the record, celtics will beat the cavs. j cole is good, but not the best, Reflection Eternal is about to come hard with the new album. Talib Kweli doesn't mess around! i'm not a big drake fan; really do like that dude puck. he has some nice stuff. anyone heard it?

Andrew we aren't talkin bout burgers.. we talkin about white castles... notoriously BIIIIIIIIGGG difference lol

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Andrew we aren't talkin bout burgers.. we talkin about white castles... notoriously BIIIIIIIIGGG difference lol

QFT. White Castle and Burgers dont even belong in the same sentence together.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

White castle chicken ring with jalapeno cheese sandwich with a packet of ketchup 1 pack of bbq and 1 pack of honey mustard drinched on it > freedom hall adolph rupp's legacy

*fixed*

j/k
grin.gif

What up ky folks??

Originally Posted by chetti mon

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

White castle chicken ring with jalapeno cheese sandwich with a packet of ketchup 1 pack of bbq and 1 pack of honey mustard drinched on it > freedom hall adolph rupp's legacy

*fixed*

j/k
grin.gif

What up ky folks??

sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

We beefin now chetti! Lol

But I must say this BIG RED from white castle > rick pitinos white out suit

But also KRYSTAL> WHITE CASTLE

Plus their cheese dogs are DRO!

^I've never been but I'll definitely check Krystal's out when I'm near one.

On another note, who y'all got tonight? Cleveland or Boston? I'm gonna go head say Boston finishes it up tonight.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

^I've never been but I'll definitely check Krystal's out when I'm near one.

On another note, who y'all got tonight? Cleveland or Boston? I'm gonna go head say Boston finishes it up tonight.

I dont know who to pick for tonight. The smart choice would be to say Boston finishes this up at home, but after all the criticism LeBron has gotten the last 2 days, he will probably come out and go off. LeBron has a lot to prove tonight.

i said last time that the celtics would win, and i would take them tonight at home as well, but it will be a very close game no doubt.

yea, that's me Tyler..you all have not seen anything yet. I have things that I haven't even posted yet!! stay tuned CLICK BELOW and become a fan, website coming soon!

PRICES are NOW available, @2PM EST...click link below to check out new pieces!! price, sizes, and new creations TODAY!!

yo fellas these 2s comin saturday are A LOT more limited that everybody had thought. My store isnt even getting any. First Jordan we havent got (outside of the Motorsports) since i've been there. The only footlockers gettin them is jmall, st matts, 4th st, and fayette mall in Lex. and i heard they all dont have many, but im not sure about that yet.

Nice stuff par! I wanna see a WILDCAT!

i finally ate at 5 guys over the weekend, it was ok....didnt care for the fries at all.

Back
Top Bottom